X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ozcollector1992
    Longtime Oz Collector
    • Oct 13, 2006

Smallville Season 11

Has anybody been keeping up with this as much as I am!! gotta give props to Bryan Q Miller he is definitely doing a good job!
    Things to look forward to...
    Stephanie Brown - AS NIGHTWING

The Dark Knight comes to Smallville
    Mia Dearden is Returning as Bryan just tweeted me and maybe if the comic goes long enough teen titans/young justice in some form
    Your powers on Earth may seem extraordinary, Kal-El, but we are not gods. - Jor-El (Smallville Season 5)
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

I saw that cover with Batman. Seems like a big letdown to finally get Batman on Smallville, and his uniform is some jack-up medevial looking armor, and Steph is Nightwing?!?

I was excited to hear this series was coming out, but it seems to have went off in some really odd directions...even for Smallville!

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• ozcollector1992
      Longtime Oz Collector
      • Oct 13, 2006

Well Smallville did bring in Mia as speedy and cyborg and impulse in with the JLA so I guess
      There were gonna be some differences so it could be Smallville and not another story line
      Your powers on Earth may seem extraordinary, Kal-El, but we are not gods. - Jor-El (Smallville Season 5)

Comment

• samurainoir
        Eloquent Member
        • Dec 26, 2006

Funny to think that Smallville's initial Genesis came after an initial proposed young Bruce Wayne series.

I'm rooting for Arrow, but it is so hard to catch lightning in a bottle when Starman, Birds of Prey, Mercy Reef/Aquaman all fell by the wayside, and so many potential Smallville spinoffs never materializing.
        Last edited by samurainoir; Jun 21, '12, 12:10 PM.
        My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎