X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Toyroom
    The Packaging King
    • Dec 31, 2004

And no unnecessary armor
    Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• kingdom warrior
      OH JES!!
      • Jul 21, 2005

Nice covers as always , BUT whose doing the interior artwork? any scans of that? I find it always to be a disappointment......I kinda don't like the idea, that the selling point is a nice cover.....

Comment

• The Toyroom
        The Packaging King
        • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by kingdom warrior
        Nice covers as always , BUT whose doing the interior artwork? any scans of that? I find it always to be a disappointment......I kinda don't like the idea, that the selling point is a nice cover.....
        That's how it was with me and Dynamite's "Project Super Powers" stuff...great Ross covers and sketches/designs but the interior art was very disappointing...

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by The Toyroom
          And no unnecessary armor
          Yeah, I still wanna know why the h e double hockey stick Superman needs armor. Its idiotic crap like that, makes me quit comics. New big two comics anyway.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Figuremod73
            That 80's guy
            • Jul 27, 2011

The Spider looks interesing. Can you believe this is the first time ive seen him? To my fresh eyes he literally looks like a batman ripoff with spiderman designs.
            Do you think Stan may have SLIGHTLY had this character in the back of his head when they were designing ol' webhead?

Comment

• samurainoir
              Eloquent Member
              • Dec 26, 2006

the pulpy original.
              My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• The Toyroom
                The Packaging King
                • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by Figuremod73
                The Spider looks interesing. Can you believe this is the first time ive seen him? To my fresh eyes he literally looks like a batman ripoff with spiderman designs.
                Do you think Stan may have SLIGHTLY had this character in the back of his head when they were designing ol' webhead?
                Stan Lee mentions The Spider, Master of Men as being one of his influences for The Amazing Spider-Man in "Origins of Marvel Comics".

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

Ross definitely has a better eye for modernizing the characters without over-designing them like Lee has.

Imagine if Warners just dumped a truck full of money on Ross or Bruce Timm's doorstep?

Chris
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎