X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kennermike
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 4, 2007

Wonder Woman Pilot for NBC 2011

Whatever happend with this? wasnt David E Kelly attached? I know NBC did not pick it up.anybody know where it can be viewed?
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

It exists in the torrentverse. I've seen it, nice to see Liz Hurley get some work, pretty underwhelming story wise though.,
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• megoapesnut
      The name says it all!
      • Dec 3, 2007

Originally posted by palitoy
      pretty underwhelming story wise though.,
      Tell me about it. I put it on my iPad and viewed it on a flight to South Carolina last fall. Darn near put me to sleep.

Comment

• samurainoir
        Eloquent Member
        • Dec 26, 2006

Probably best they passed, but it does give us another novelty/trivia item superhero movie/pilot to add to the pile of Aquaman/mercy reef, Cathy Lee Crosby Wonder Woman, JusticevLeague, Generation X, Super Pup, etc.

Plus Erica Durance's upcoming stunt appearance as "wonder woman" on Harry's Law. It means they are serious about trying to spin WW into something that is more than just middling.

Maybe if Joss Whedon gets some clout out of the Avengers movie, they might consider putting his version back on track. Although if it us avhit, they might ave a heck of a time prying Whedon out f Marvel's hands with spinoffs and sequels.
        My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Figuremod73
          That 80's guy
          • Jul 27, 2011

I havent heard good things about the pilot. Im thinking we wont see anything with her again (except that one appearance) until the Justice League movie becomes reality.

Comment

• ozcollector1992
            Longtime Oz Collector
            • Oct 13, 2006

I think the show would have had good potential if the pilot wasn't like Smallville's crappy first season of meteor freaks. They needed to start out with a good origin story or at least part of one and build it up like smallville. The main problem though was the problem smallville faced towards the end of the series. Wonder Woman has to be the person not the disguise. She is Amazonian but from the pilot she just acts like a buff girl in a costume.
            Your powers on Earth may seem extraordinary, Kal-El, but we are not gods. - Jor-El (Smallville Season 5)

Comment

• boynightwing
              That Carl Guy
              • Apr 24, 2002

I thought the fight scenes were rather well done. Even if they didn't finish up all the effects.

The story was terrible. Is there a word for worse then terrible? If there is, then it was that.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎