X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • starhunter
    where the LEDYS at
    • Jan 15, 2010

Originally posted by johnmiic
    I bet they re-tell the origin story and Darkseid blows up Krypton. I bet ya! That's the way Hollywood thinks.
    OH GOD!....please NOOOOOOOOOOO....but your right that is how they think

Comment

• boynightwing
      That Carl Guy
      • Apr 24, 2002

I liked the Superman Animated Series idea that Brainiac had a hand in destroying Krypton. But I could probably handle it being Darkseid as well. Great casting on him. That guy has the voice for it. I just finished watching him play Kilowag and he was awesome. I also liked his Kingpin.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 20, 2011

Glad to hear that Darkseid will finally make a big screen appearance, though I echo the thoughts of another poster that he will probably be a "lurker" throughout the movie, the evil behind things and we probably won't see him in all his glory until the end as a set up for a sequel. And, yeah, let's hope that big screen Darkseid gets a better treatment than being a second-rate smoke monster like he did on Smallville...!
        sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎