• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

All PowerBoy Hater's rejoice.

Hey Guys,

I guess DC didn't like the character either,.. in his first group book, in the pages of the 1st issue of Titans East Special, they decided to kill him. I dunno,... Kinda liked his character myself,.. I suppose this is the many deaths to come from dc's build up to Final Crisis,.. & the death of Bruce.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Blehhh more Winick dreck.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Titan4ever
      Museum Patron
      • Oct 29, 2006

I dunno. I've got mixed feelings on his death. Yeah, Winick's a wanker, but like you BK, I liked PB. His was a different angle of the superhero game that hasn't been explored much, and based on his appearances in Supergirl, he had some interesting potential. I was looking forward to more of him. But, at least it looks like we're going to be getting another Titans book with the NTT lineup out of it. So, I guess it can't be all bad.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Did Son of Vulcan bite it, too?
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• BlackKnight
          The DarkSide Customizer
          • Apr 16, 2005

^ Not yet...
          ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• The Toyroom
            The Packaging King
            • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by thunderbolt
            Did Son of Vulcan bite it, too?
            I think the whole thing "bites it"...I'm passing as long as Winnick is at the helm.
            Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎