X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Toyroom
    The Packaging King
    • Dec 31, 2004

Back Issue Bargain Bins

Anyone else love digging through these to find old Silver/Bronze Age stuff?
    I just grabbed a pack of 12 DC 70s horror titles (Ghosts, Secrets of Haunted House,Unexpected, House of Secrets) for $5.00 at my comic shop. Last week I scored a nice group of old Charlton/Gold Key/Whitman books for a buck each. Granted, not the best NM examples or anything like that but still solid, decent copies. I think I got more of a thrill reading them than the current titles I picked up this week.
    Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!
  • PCofmisfittoys
    Banned
    • Oct 17, 2007

man i'm a ***** for those too. I remember years ago Mile High comics would run those specials for 25 comics for 10.00 or more and I would load up. Just good reading. better than the crap these days. plus great ads

Comment

• jds1911a1
      Alan Scott is the best GL
      • Aug 8, 2007

Mile High still has great prices on older comics. they even have an ebay store

Comment

• Bionic Joe
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 10, 2006

get any E-MANS? not the first comics series but the charlton series? last time i dug thru the bargin boxes i found the modren comics reprints of the charltons good reading

Comment

• jwyblejr
          galactic yo-yo
          • Apr 6, 2006

I think that's the main reason I love flea markets. You can always find something current for around a buck.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎