X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

Green Arrow and Black Canary

I'm actually kind of happy to see Conner Hawke return to the spotlight.

Do you guys think that he's going to be the titular "Green Arrow" of this book for the long run, or just a place holder until the end of the arc when Ollie gets to being Black Canary's permanent crime fighting partner?

It might be interesting to see how they can further develop Conner in this title. Ollie was willing to step aside in the JLA for Roy/Red Arrow. Perhaps he will do the same for Conner?

Or does Canary belong back in the Birds of Prey?
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!
  • The Toyroom
    The Packaging King
    • Dec 31, 2004

Hmmm....Although the concept works for someone like Green Lantern, I've never been crazy about two Green Arrow running around. Add Red Arrow to the mix and it gets a little ridiculous.

Name changes aside, I probably won't be following the book because I believe it's written by Judd Winick and I loathe his "writing" immensely.

As far as Canary, if she's not with Ollie on a GA/BC book, I'd just rather see her back on the Birds of Prey. Of course, with Gail Simone off the book I may be dropping it eventually so I guess it won't really matter....
    Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• samurainoir
      Eloquent Member
      • Dec 26, 2006

I'm nor sure if things are looking too positive for Conner given this cover...

Which might be a shame as well given the fact that they are soliciting the Conner Hawke trade of his recent mini written by Chuck Dixon. I was planning on picking it up since I enjoyed his run on the ongoing GA series featuring Conner.

My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎