X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Captain
    Fighting the good fight!
    • Jun 17, 2001

DC Chronicles books.

While snooping through the local Chapters bookstore I came across the new Chronicles titles from DC.
    If your not familiar with them, each book prints, in order of publication, some great golden age DC stories. I already have the first three Batman titles (covering 1939-1940) and the first two Superman titles (covering 1938-1939) and am loving them! The original Supes is a lot more hard nosed than the character to follow, and I kind of like him that way.
    There is also a series reprinting Wonder Woman, and I'm betting theres more out there....Hopefully one of them covers All-Star comics!!??
    "Crayons taste like purple!"
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Pretty sure its just the big 3 from DC so far. I keep hoping it will spread to GL or Flash.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Captain
      Fighting the good fight!
      • Jun 17, 2001

Flash and GL would be great. Hawkman, Spectre, Dr. Fate, any and all of the great golden oldies would be ok with me!

I saw today a series of compilation books done in the Chronicles style featuring all the classic JSA/JLA crossover stories, along with a best of Green Lantern and Flash books featuring the silver age versions.
      "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎