The Mego Museum needs your help!
The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Malkovich is The Vulture in Spidey 4!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • palitoy
    replied
    I think this is about money more than anything.

    Leave a comment:


  • TrueDave
    replied
    Too old. Wait thats the point!

    I would definately like something where thye showed the actors face a lot.

    Hmmm I disliked the movie costume of goblin . I really liked Doctor Octopus. Spiderman three is filed somewhere next to Batman and Robin .

    I LIKE the old Vulture. Makeby it was just the idea of an old bald man who flys in a bird suit.

    I hope thres no venom like I hope Jar Jar Binks never speaks again.

    Keppe the suit but lose the space shuttle tile fabric.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Toyroom
    replied
    Yup....Raimi, Maguire and Dunst have all been released

    Leave a comment:


  • Meule
    replied
    Originally posted by The Toyroom
    The point is moot....this flick has been cancelled....
    Is that a certainty?

    Leave a comment:


  • madmarva
    replied
    yeah Rami really got the essence of the early Spidey stories. Would have liked to have seen him get a final shot at the character, but now we can go off and make some more horror flicks.

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackKnight
    replied
    If I were was gonna place a wager .... , I'd say this new Spidey flick direction will never be Greater than Spidey 1. Disapointed with the announced reboot myself.

    Leave a comment:


  • kennermike
    replied
    this is actually a good step for Sony.I love Sam Raimi but its time to bring in some fresh creative blood

    Leave a comment:


  • huedell
    replied
    Originally posted by The Toyroom
    The point is moot....this flick has been cancelled....
    Yes, well, we'll see when the dust settles, eh?

    What was with the weird timing and serious content of samurais post
    is what I wanna know.

    It seemed all but filmed according to that blurb.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Toyroom
    replied
    The point is moot....this flick has been cancelled....

    Leave a comment:


  • huedell
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderbolt
    Then when do you get time to watch Superman 3?
    I fit it in. (wink-wink)

    Seriously, tho, I have a weak spot for sequels of all kinds.
    I do have my limits tho' and there are some sequels I just
    think have little redeeming value....JP2, A3 and S3 aren't on that list tho

    Originally posted by thunderbolt
    Seriously, Malkovich is cool, but Postlethwait would have been perfect.
    Really, not to be flip, but I could go with either.
    Last edited by huedell; Jan 11, '10, 7:43 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • thunderbolt
    replied
    Originally posted by huedell
    duuuuude...I watch JURASSIC 2 and ALIENS 3 constantly...he's great and
    I agree woulda made a great VULTURE.

    I have to say I "do" get a kick out of the marquee value of Malkovich though.
    Then when do you get time to watch Superman 3? Seriously, Malkovich is cool, but Postlethwait would have been perfect.

    Leave a comment:


  • Meule
    replied
    Great casting for sure

    Leave a comment:


  • huedell
    replied
    Originally posted by Goblin19
    Good casting, but I wanted Pete Postlethwait.
    duuuuude...I watch JURASSIC 2 and ALIENS 3 constantly...he's great and
    I agree woulda made a great VULTURE.

    I have to say I "do" get a kick out of the marquee value of Malkovich though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Goblin19
    replied
    Good casting, but I wanted Pete Postlethwait.

    Leave a comment:


  • huedell
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackKnight
    However I really wanted Rino and Scorpion in the 4th Flick .., or 1 of them with the Lizard.
    With VULTURE out of the way, I'd say that RHINO, SCORPION and LIZARD
    are the next great choices. Although, I'm sure there are those
    thinking of MYSTERIO (when it comes to the last big gun classic
    villains that haven't come up yet) and, personally,
    I've always had a sweet spot for ELECTRO---but as I said
    earlier I am thrilled with "Malkovich as Vulture". Wow.

    And, another thing regarding the LIZARD...you know for what it's worth,
    Lizard/"Classic Spidey" fans should be kinda satisfied,
    as he HAS been getting a nice share of screen time at this point
    even IF he's just been Dr. Connors so far.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎