22f27f3ee4bc8e2b65321ad7840f6772.jpg
Universal war wages between two prehistoric alien races. One of the races is the heroic Kherubim while the other is the evil Daemonites.
32 years ago, A non DC/Marvel cartoon series was released along with comic books and action figures. I remember seeing this on the big Satalite back in the day, they channel showed it without commercials and Savage Dragon would air after it. A friend would record them for me and when I would come through we would watch the episodes.
Universal war wages between two prehistoric alien races. One of the races is the heroic Kherubim while the other is the evil Daemonites.
32 years ago, A non DC/Marvel cartoon series was released along with comic books and action figures. I remember seeing this on the big Satalite back in the day, they channel showed it without commercials and Savage Dragon would air after it. A friend would record them for me and when I would come through we would watch the episodes.

