Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Captain America A Brave New World (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Captain America A Brave New World (Spoilers)

May 3rd was the original date for Captain America A Brave New World to get released to the theater but it got pushed back February 14, 2025. The problem is they decided too late to bump the movie so the merchandise is hitting the market. McDonald's is first up with Happy Meal plushies revealing the characters.

happy meal.jpg Captain America Brave New World.jpg

There are more characters that are supposed to show up in the movie but just the look at the plush means we are getting another Avengers movies under the Captain America title. Marvel also stated that they are going redo Sabra a.k.a. Ruth Bat Seraph background.

Expect books and other items to get released during May instead of Feb. This has happened before and will happen again. Because there is no movie to tie-into most of the stuff will be clearanced out before the movie.

Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

That green costume looks more like Vulture than Falcon.

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

Marvel Comics Bio: Joaquin Torres a.k.a. Falcon
      Falcon 2.jpg
      A young man who became the new Falcon after being experimented on by Doctor Mallus. After being imbued with Redwings DNA, Joaquin was unable to change back due to his new healing factor, courtesy of Redwings vampiric nature. Now, he fights crime as the new Falcon.

Marvel Comics Bio: Diamondback a.k.a. Rachel Leighton
      diamondback.jpg
      Rachel Leighton was born in Austin, Texas. Rachel enrolled for elite combat training at one of secret criminal academies run by the Taskmaster and became a deadly fighter, demonstrating a particular skill for hurling objects with great accuracy.​ A former member of the Serpent Society. After she fell in love with Captain America, she was inspired to switch sides and dedicate herself towards the cause of good.

Marvel Comics Bio: Sabra a.k.a. Ruth Bat-Seraph
      sabra cb.jpg
      Ruth Bat-Seraph was born in Israel and is a member of the Israeli secret service known as Mossad. She later fought along side the X-men and joined the X-Corporation. Ruth Bat-Seraph was recruited into Israel's Super-Soldier Program when her mutant powers first manifested, and, upon graduation onto the state-sponsored Israeli Super Agents squad, received the experimental cape and bracelets that she wears on most missions until now.

Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Dannyc
        • Feb 6, 2023

Wait, so the red hulk is going to be based on Harrison Ford? Weird...

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
          Career Member
          • Jun 8, 2015

Sad that JOSIAH X has been "forgotten" or should I say, "BURIED" by Marvel and the PC-Sam Wilson is the new/current Cap.

Tossers.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎