X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnnystorm
    Hot Child in the City
    • Jul 3, 2008

Wow, where to start?
    Light Lass, Shrinking Violet, Shadow lass all had semi-useful powers, but nothing really great. Chemical King COULD have been pretty powerful, but nobody knew how and so they killed him off to fulfill the Adult Legion future of the future storyline.
    What was Quislet's power? I forget.

Gotta choose Dream Girl, who could maybe sorta see the future if she fell asleep. Even Bouncing Boy was more useful, he could at least knock somebody over.

And Tyroc was just a bad idea all the way around, from costume to powers. Here's the link to the inside scoop on Tyroc:

Comics Should Be Good! @ Comic Book Resources Comic Book Legends Revealed #212

Comment

• bobws
      Permanent Member
      • Feb 13, 2008

My vote is for Quislet, i hate the wierd alien in little ship idea and then they had one in Excaliber! I love the Subs but hated Giffen's art in that special it make then look like losers instead of wannabees who are still trying.
      "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Kid Psycho. He only got a few panels in Crisis.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• kingdom warrior
          OH JES!!
          • Jul 21, 2005

Awww come on The Legion Rules! If you sucked as a superhero there was always room for you on The Legion.......

Comment

• jds1911a1
            Alan Scott is the best GL
            • Aug 8, 2007

Bouncing boy always had my vote until the way he was treating in the recent cartoon they actually made him likeable and even heroic

the subs were great becuase the simple idea of the tryouts for the legion opened the door for a great joke about the losers who were too lame to even make the legion (especially when some legionarres "powers" were endemic to their species like Chameleon boy).

I always liked Rond Vidar too

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎