X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

watchmen hardcovers

Another fine example of my sleep deprivation.

I posted this in the sci fi section, shoulda put it here. Sorry about that, forgot there was a space dedicated to comics/graphic novels.

watchmen movie HCs - Mego Talk

Has anybody seen or purchased any of these new Watchmen hardcovers.
    Marketing and memorabilia galore.

I saw 'em at the local comic shop and was hard pressed to turn around and walk away.

Watchmen: the Art of the Film
    Watchmen: Portraits
    Watchmen: Official Film Companion

check 'em out

rche
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

You Know,.. I am pretty excited about this Movie...
    I have the 1st 2 figure Sets from DC Direct Preordered...
    However,.. I have yet to read the Book (s) ... (I know,.. go ahead & Bash the Knight) ...
    But I think I am going to Keep it that way..., until After I see the Movie. I feel my Opinion of the Movie Might Be Greater,.. Rather than Basing my Opinion of the Movie,.. after what Happens in the Comicbooks. I don't read DareDevil,... Electra nore Blade..., So for Me,.. as far as Movies Go, I liked them alot. I went into all the Batman Movies with a Vast Knowledge of the Comics,.. it Ruined all the Films for me,.. I wanna see the Comic when I watch this stuff ...., The Dark Knight was unique for me though,.. the way they did ,.. scene to scene to scene,.. it was almost as if I were reading a Comicbook. Neat Stuff.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• rche
      channeling Bob Wills
      • Mar 26, 2008

Hiya BK,

Well, these aren't the story, they are companions to the film and filmmaking process. I suppose there might be some spoilers in there. They are really spectacular to look at and I suggest taking a gander after you see the flick

rche

Comment

• johnnystorm
        Hot Child in the City
        • Jul 3, 2008

I have a copy of the book in softcover (I sold my comics run because the money is just too hard to pass up right now!), and I've considered a nice hardcover as well, but maybe I'll hold off on that till the movie fever passes and I can get a better deal. I did just get the Dc Direct Rorschach figure and it's excellent! Nice display box as well...probably will pick up the Silk Spectre as well this weekend, she was good looking as well! Didn't care much for Ozymandias or Night Owl...and I'm thinking I'd like to get the series 2 Golden Age versions of Silk Spectre & Night Owl.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎