Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Gotta Love it when James goes out of his way to put E2 stuff in. I just hope whenever Robin is on the show he is wearing the long yellow leg e2 costume too
    If that happens and you hear of an explosion in central Kentucky, that will be my head exploding.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• jds1911a1
      Alan Scott is the best GL
      • Aug 8, 2007

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
      If that happens and you hear of an explosion in central Kentucky, that will be my head exploding.

Chris
      Thought you's like that. By far the best robin costume ever (thank you Neal adams)

Comment

• johnnystorm
        Hot Child in the City
        • Jul 3, 2008

For some reason my DVR keeps recording this at the wrong time, so I missed the Demon episode. Maybe it's my cable company that gets the guide listing wrong. It also seems to come on & go off at different times, off by only 30 seconds or so, but enough to trim a bit off the front or back. Been different each time, but I adjusted the timing to compensate.

I'm tired of the Blue Beetle as well, is that a DC corporate mandate...seems to be in the comics world as well. Same with Aquaman..it seems almost as if they licensed a handful of characters to use in Season One only. More likely it's just to market the toy lines, do you think?
        I'd much rather see a full episode Kamandi story.

What guest-stars would you prefer. I'd like:

1.Hawkman
        2.Supergirl
        3.Golden Age Green Lantern
        4.Challengers of the Unknown
        5.Swamp Thing

Has anyone read the DC comic? Loved the Sugar & Spike team-up in #4!

Comment

• The Toyroom
          The Packaging King
          • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by johnnystorm
          I'm tired of the Blue Beetle as well, is that a DC corporate mandate...seems to be in the comics world as well. Same with Aquaman..it seems almost as if they licensed a handful of characters to use in Season One only. More likely it's just to market the toy lines, do you think?
          Yeah I think the toy line has something to do with this...although I don't recall there being that many Red Tornado appearances and he's in the line. I don't mind Aquaman though....I love this version of the character. I get excited when I see he's part of the mix. Beetle not so much.
          Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• saildog
            Permanent Member
            • Apr 9, 2006

Everything I saw prior to this week had the new episode premiering on May 1st, but I could never find it in any TV listings and my DVR Scheduler did not have it in the "To Do" list.

Just found out the "Night of the Huntress!" will premiere May 8th, not May 1st. (All of the original sources I found have updated to reflect the change, but it was said to have been May 1st at one time.)

Comment

• The Toyroom
              The Packaging King
              • Dec 31, 2004

May 16th....Batman and Robin (looks like the classic version folks) team-up against Crazy Quilt!

Comment

• kryptosmaster
                Removed.
                • Jun 14, 2008

I did not read this whole thread so don't know if it was mentioned or if it's a rerun but I just watched this show for the first time the other day. It was Batman & the Demon and had Sherlock Holmes in it.
                Have to admit it was entertaining although I couldn't figure out how Jason Blood knew of Batman in the future.
                Rich

Comment

• The Toyroom
                  The Packaging King
                  • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by kryptosmaster
                  I did not read this whole thread so don't know if it was mentioned or if it's a rerun but I just watched this show for the first time the other day. It was Batman & the Demon and had Sherlock Holmes in it.
                  Have to admit it was entertaining although I couldn't figure out how Jason Blood knew of Batman in the future.
                  Rich
                  That was a repeat.....Blood knew of Batman in the future because they've teamed up before and Blood is a practicer of the black arts.

Comment

• kryptosmaster
                    Removed.
                    • Jun 14, 2008

Originally posted by The Toyroom
                    That was a repeat.....Blood knew of Batman in the future because they've teamed up before and Blood is a practicer of the black arts.
                    Ahh, so this is a cartoon that actually has continuity from episode to episode? Unlike it's classic comic book namesake. LOL

Rich

Comment

• jds1911a1
                      • Aug 8, 2007

Originally posted by johnnystorm
                      For some reason my DVR keeps recording this at the wrong time, so I missed the Demon episode. Maybe it's my cable company that gets the guide listing wrong. It also seems to come on & go off at different times, off by only 30 seconds or so, but enough to trim a bit off the front or back. Been different each time, but I adjusted the timing to compensate.

I'd much rather see a full episode Kamandi story.

What guest-stars would you prefer. I'd like:

1.Hawkman
                      2.Supergirl
                      3.Golden Age Green Lantern
                      4.Challengers of the Unknown
                      5.Swamp Thing

Has anyone read the DC comic? Loved the Sugar & Spike team-up in #4!
                      check the record settings on the onscreen guide - you may be able to have it start a couple minutes early (sometimes as much as 15) and or end late (up to 2 hrs for mine)

Comment

• jds1911a1
                        • Aug 8, 2007

Rich
                        that was the most recently produced episode there are 15 others before it.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                          Verbose Member
                          • Mar 7, 2004

May 16th....Batman and Robin (looks like the classic version folks) team-up against Crazy Quilt!
                          YES! Any pics?

Chris
                          sigpic

Comment

• The Toyroom
                            The Packaging King
                            • Dec 31, 2004

Ahh, so this is a cartoon that actually has continuity from episode to episode? Unlike it's classic comic book namesake. LOL

Rich
                            No, the continuity is implied....in fact I think it's very much like it's comic book namesake....I see lots of Bob Haney influence throughout the episodes.

Comment

• The Toyroom
                              The Packaging King
                              • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                              YES! Any pics?
                              There's a small one in this week's TV Guide

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                                Verbose Member
                                • Mar 7, 2004

Holy crap! Read this from World's Finest:

The upcoming Batman: The Brave and The Bold episode "The Color of Revenge" will feature Robin in at least two comic book-influenced costumes, including one based on the character's original appearance and a second based on the character's Pre-Crisis Earth-2 designs.
                                Earth 2...Robin.

I better go lay down.

The World's Finest

Chris
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡