Dr Who figures

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ddgaff1132
    replied
    I came back and they loaded better. Yes the T.Baker is great. I'm trying to squeak by using a Starsky head for my Doc. Yours is far better. As for the soon tobe revealed. Couls the latest Dr. W be in. (Tennet I think is his name.)

Leave a comment:

• Other Dude
    replied
    I'll be showing a few more Who characters next month, including 3 more Doctors.

Leave a comment:

• ddgaff1132
    replied
    Wow!!! Those are great. I think The Dr. from the Fox TV Movie version is the real dead ringer.(I had high hopes for that.) The Tom Baker image (if it's him) Came across too fuzzy. Shame is He was The Doctor that started it for me. Your sculpts are it man. If you reproduce them. I'd be knocking on your door.

Leave a comment:

• SlipperyLilSuckers
    replied
    Awesome. I specially love Jon Pertwee's clothes. The Scraroth and Slitheen are really well done, they all are! Bravo.

Leave a comment:

• johnmiic
    replied
    Those are some really good customs.

Leave a comment:

• Tothiro
    replied
    Great Eccleston - he's my favorite Dr. Baker is my #2 but where is the poor man's scarf?

Leave a comment:

• DC_Guy
    replied
    Wow, those are great! Do you have any plans to do Tenth Doctor or Brigadier figures? Either or both would be cool...

Leave a comment:

• david_b
    replied
    I was working on my 9" Davison a few years back ~ I was just using a Playmates Tom Paris head, molding additional hair on top (the hat will also help..). Just needed a companion to my customized Deny's Tom Baker and Talking Cyberman. The Talking Cyberman looks ultra-cool next to the 8" line.

Leave a comment:

• bobws
    replied
    Those are all Unbelieveable WOW!!!! i wanted to make a set of Doctors and Companions, but now,GULP! do you sell any the heads? yours look near perfect. Fantastic job and i look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

Leave a comment:

• Meule
    replied
    Congrats on a more than deserved spotlight

Leave a comment:

• Cosmicman
    replied
    Damn. You must really like that show.
    I was never fan of it but you surely have captured it. Very talented! Makes me want to watch this show and try and learn it.

Leave a comment:

• YANOULI
    replied
    Originally posted by JediJaida
    Never mind the Ogron, where'd you get the cool Dalek from?
    They are made by Product Enterprise.

Leave a comment:

• david_b
    replied
    I definitely need the cloth pattern for the Davison coat. I have everything set but that..!

david_b

Leave a comment:

• JediJaida
    replied
    Dr. Who figures

Never mind the Ogron, where'd you get the cool Dalek from?

Leave a comment:

• phil
    replied
    Great stuff. I particularly like the 5th and 9th Doctor figures.

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎