Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megospidey
    Museum Webslinger
    • Jul 26, 2006

I don't even know what to say to that - Jason, your work is stellar as usual. Creativity points for the figure...definitely not somehting you see every day.

Comment

• madmarva
      Talkative Member
      • Jul 7, 2007

J

I could definitely see this cat as a member of Flash's Rouge's Gallery from the 1960s or maybe even Green Lantern drawn by the now departed but still great Gil Kane.

Heck, he would have fit into the old Batman TV show. With every "sock" or "pow" there would be a corresponding jingle of change.

Comment

• The Toyroom
        The Packaging King
        • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by madmarva
        J

I could definitely see this cat as a member of Flash's Rouge's Gallery from the 1960s or maybe even Green Lantern drawn by the now departed but still great Gil Kane.

Heck, he would have fit into the old Batman TV show. With every "sock" or "pow" there would be a corresponding jingle of change.
        That's what I thought when Jason first showed me the pics...I thought of the great wacky gimmick villains Carmine Infantino drew in the Flash and Batman back in the 60s...he would be a natural, as a villain, for the '66 TV show too.
        Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• misterdroid
          Banned
          • Jan 10, 2008

Originally posted by MegoRonin
          Very nice...
          Is he a good guy or a bad guy? I suppose it depends on how you look at it.
          I'm going to assume he's a bad guy. I can't see the fig from every angle, but from the denominations I CAN see, he appears to only have about $175/200 on him in cash. Admittedly, I don't know what's in his bag... but a guy carrying a scant $200 in cash and calling himself Cashman would be an incredible braggadocio, and that is a bad guy trait...

Comment

• monkey tennis
            "Kiss my face."
            • Jun 8, 2007

Originally posted by HardyGirl
            As the cries go out at Tax Refund time:

"Oh CA$H-MAN, where are you when we need you?!"

"Look, up on the roof of the First National Bank! Is it a Money Order? Is it a Bounced Check? No, it's CA$H-MAN! Strange visitor from an underground bank vault, w/ powers and abilties far beyond those of CPAs! Who can change a quarter to a dollar, mint coins w/ his bare hands. And who disguised as LinXXXL, mild-mannered customizer and member of the Mego Museum, fights a never ending battle for fair wages, international currency and free toll booths!"
            That is very good...I had to read it 3 times
            "I've just bought a house. It's got a Buck Rogers Toilet. One yank, all gone!"

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
              Mighty Man/Monster Maker
              • Aug 14, 2007

Rarely has total insanity looked so damned cool! Great Job!

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
              https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Comment

• DocDrako
                Formerly Doc Drako
                • Nov 11, 2004

Wow that's really awesome! Great work!

"I prefer to remain an enigma."

DRAKO'S GOOD TRADERS LIST

Comment

• HardyGirl
                  Mego Museum's Poster Girl
                  • Apr 3, 2007

Originally posted by monkey tennis
                  That is very good...I had to read it 3 times
                  Thanks, Barry. I was kinda bored and just came up w/ that.
                  "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
                  'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
                  Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
                  If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• Mr Havoc
                    Veteran Member
                    • Mar 27, 2008

Nice work man but I have no idea who he is but you did a lot of work on the details.

Comment

• bobws
                      Permanent Member
                      • Feb 13, 2008

That is Just Amazing, OH the detail! BRAVO !
                      "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• The Toyroom
                        The Packaging King
                        • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by Mr Havoc
                        Nice work man but I have no idea who he is but you did a lot of work on the details.
                        He's a made-up character...LivnXXXL gave Jason the concept and Jason knocked out the look and style on his own...pretty impressive, no?
                        Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• livnxxxl
                          Megoholic RocketScientist
                          • Oct 23, 2007

I just cannot believe that I am now just finding this thread and reading through it. In my defense I have been away for a bit and I did not even know that this thread even existed until finding it today. I guess it would be better late than never to chime in on the custom figure that Jason so graciously and meticulously did for me. It is truly awesome and I am not wanting to just sound biased about this since it was done for me. Anyone here that knows Jason and that has seen any of Jason's work already knows that he does totally out standing custom work by far. This was actually my very first dealing with J and it certainly will not be my last. I could go on and on about Jason and The Ca$h Man custom figure that he did for me, but I won't because all of the previous comments pretty much sums it all up. That and the fact that Jason's work speaks for itself. Thanks once again Jason for your great work, time and efforts that went into making this custom figure for me. And last, but certainly not least I definitely cannot end this thread without giving a shout out to Anthony at The Toyroom. His box work for Ca$h Man was just simply awesome. I am very pleased with Anthony's box work as well. Even though I am "a bit" late in saying this everything arrived in a most timely fashion and all was even better than expected. Thanks a ton guys you both ROCK!!! Keep up the great work! As I am sure that you two both will and always do.
                          Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• kingdom warrior
                            OH JES!!
                            • Jul 21, 2005

$$$$$$$$$$$ CASHMAN $$$$$$$$$$$ Friggin Amazing!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎