X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • z3zep
    The Girl Next Door
    • Sep 30, 2006

Originally posted by GreenLantern9999
    I have been looking to get into AJ for some time now. I only have one so far, It's a red haired one with a hooded light blue nylon jump suit and white boots I got him loose so I am not sure if it is a standard suit or if he is in one of his outfits, but it is in great shape. I really like the dark blue suited bearded ones the best. I just can't seem to win any on evilBay. I hope to get one soon. Is the African American one particularly hard to get a hold of?

The hooded light blue jumpsuit is the Snowmobile Outfit, not the jumpsuit that comes with a boxed figure. The African American AJ is pretty hard to find and is more expensive, but sometimes you can pick one up in a lot of figures.

Comment

• Action Martin
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 30, 2007

I seem to recall the light blue jumpsuit being the most common back in the day. But I was 5-7 when I was getting AJs so my memory might be messed up. I have purchased 3 MIB this past winter. I have the AA in the dark blue cotton jumpsuit, black hair & bearded in the light blue nylon jumpsuit, and black hair & bearded in the dark blue cotton jumpsuit.

I wound up trading the last jumpsuit for something, maybe the AJ white snowsuit for a kitbash that I am doing. I'm amazed at how inexpensive the Action Jackson figures and outfit packs go for, especially boxed/carded.
      Scott

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎