The Mego Museum needs your help!
The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spider-Woman

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • megowgsh
    replied
    She's a Beauty

    Leave a comment:


  • willykfg
    replied
    Originally posted by comicmike
    wow! what do u use to heat the edge?
    A lighter. I don't recommend using it without adult supervision. Also, don't run with scissors.

    Leave a comment:


  • comicmike
    replied
    Originally posted by willykfg
    It's polyester. I coated it with Fray Check. Sometimes I will heat the edge of the material so that it won't fray.
    wow! what do u use to heat the edge?

    Leave a comment:


  • Lazergun101
    replied
    Awesome. Good to know!

    Leave a comment:


  • willykfg
    replied
    Originally posted by Lazergun101
    That looks awesome! Dead on figure and details!

    What kind of fabric did you use on the wings? I like that you were able to gut it without sowing a seam along the edges but it's not fraying at all. Do you know what it's called? I'd like to get some.
    It's polyester. I coated it with Fray Check. Sometimes I will heat the edge of the material so that it won't fray.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lazergun101
    replied
    That looks awesome! Dead on figure and details!

    What kind of fabric did you use on the wings? I like that you were able to gut it without sowing a seam along the edges but it's not fraying at all. Do you know what it's called? I'd like to get some.

    Leave a comment:


  • BATMAN89
    replied
    Congrats on the COTW last week!
    You were recognized in the newsletter.
    She looks awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • EmergencyIan
    replied
    Excellent! Very Megoy!


    - Ian

    Leave a comment:


  • ubermanx
    replied
    Very sharp!

    - Marty

    Leave a comment:


  • Mego Magyar
    replied
    Beautiful! Great work, I still can't believe that's paint.

    Leave a comment:


  • nubee
    replied
    Awesome !

    Leave a comment:


  • UnderdogDJLSW
    replied
    Looks awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • Relic
    replied
    Your Spider Woman is awesome, should be custom of the week.

    Leave a comment:


  • comicmike
    replied
    beautiful beautiful beautiful beau-tee-full !!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • willykfg
    replied
    Originally posted by darkbros
    Does it make the cloth extra stiff when it dries?
    It is stiffer, but in the areas that I use it, it really doesn't matter.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎