X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Yeah, I thought that was just a Famous Covers Carnage.

I looked at mine, and I really don't see any customizing at all...that also really sucks about the packaging TR.

We could always start a new awards category..."Production figure put on someone elses' card of the week"

Comment

• megowgsh
      Customego HoF Curator
      • Nov 19, 2003

It is taking every ounce of energy I have not to jump into this thread with both feet. I know I posted earlier but I have soooooooooo much to add.

Trying. To. Control. Myself.

Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• noelani72
        27inaleon
        • Jun 25, 2002

Originally posted by megowgsh
        It is taking every ounce of energy I have not to jump into this thread with both feet. I know I posted earlier but I have soooooooooo much to add.

Trying. To. Control. Myself.

and you're a better man for it.
        I've deleted a comment right before I hit submit.

Comment

• Vinny0026
          Year Five!!
          • Jan 26, 2012

I'm just reading all of this - I thought I saw this figure before

So let me get this straight - he did not want to pay you for the card and clam shell because he said it was no good - but yet he has no problem selling your work on e bay? unreal

Sorry you had to go through that Anthony.
          "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

• mvanis
            Career Member
            • Feb 5, 2013

I thought this was going to be the one that just sold on eBay and someone came here to claim it as their own. Turns out it was even better!
            Looking for:
            • Lincoln Monsters (Any condition)
            • Boxed Mego Monsters
            • AHI Jigglers / Bendy Monsters (Carded and Loose)
            • ANYTHING Monster related

Founder - The Toy Archives

Comment

• mvanis
              Career Member
              • Feb 5, 2013

Vinny is on the same page =P

The cards are different though
              Looking for:
              • Lincoln Monsters (Any condition)
              • Boxed Mego Monsters
              • AHI Jigglers / Bendy Monsters (Carded and Loose)
              • ANYTHING Monster related

Founder - The Toy Archives

Comment

• megocrazy
                Museum Trouble Maker
                • Feb 18, 2007

Originally posted by Vinny0026
                I'm just reading all of this - I thought I saw this figure before
                http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mego-Custom-...#ht_334wt_1244
                It doesn't even look that good. With all that flabby skin Carnage must have had gastric bypass and lost a ton of weight. Time for a Mego tummy tuck.
                It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• Vinny0026
                  Year Five!!
                  • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by mvanis
                  Vinny is on the same page =P
                  The cards are different though
                  haha you have a hawks eye I just knew I saw one up there last week.
                  So maybe it is not the same person.

But crazy that he did that to ToyRoom anyway
                  to complain about it and demand a refund - and than to just turn around and post it here like a hero is just unreal.
                  Last edited by Vinny0026; May 16, '13, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• zechmilla
                    • May 11, 2013

Originally posted by The Toyroom
                    Wow! That takes balls! Apparently your figure does fit the Castaway clamshell after all...even after you threw a hissy fit for several hours through emails and insisted that it didn't! This guy couldn't get it through his head that the cards and clamshells are standardized to fit most WGSH figures (repro or custom) with few exceptions (like Thor). Apparently according to him, it was my fault as a retailer for not asking him the dimensions of his figure up front.

I initially refunded his mony for the clam, but then that wasn't enough for him so he filed a PayPal claim! It really wasn't worth it to me for the constant back and forth with this joker so I refunded the rest. He was still not satisfied because supposedly this is a wedding present for someone and now he was under a time crunch to find a new clam that would fit and maybe commission a new card as well (which, by the way I made the card to his character specs!).

I told him that was his problem, as he had my work (the card), the clam, his shipping back so he obviously was the winner in all of this. Then he tells me he'll refund my money back to me in two weeks! I told him to drop it, what's done is done.

Then he contacts me again and asks if I know of Castaway.com, if they're still in business and if they sell clams. I told him I bought the remainder of their stock when they went out if business and that was what I sold him ( I referred to the clams as Castaway Clams throughout our emails).

Hours later he posted the figure, clammed and all on Facebook. Now he has nerve to post it here like its worthy if COTW on top if that? Unbelievable, simply unbelievable...

I must say there sir, you sound awfully upset. And somewhat like a stocker.

So I guess your following me on Facebook now LMAO, and your going to whine until the end of the world and back.

Yes I had to get a new body and clamshell from CTVT.com

Thanks for filling us all in with your extremely detailed story sir.

This truly made my day, I told my buddy yesterday, that guy is going to be a member on this forum and start crying like a whiny lil ***** that he is.

Funny part was I was going to email you and say you were right I'm new to all this and it was my body that was wrong, send your money back.

Literally said that yesterday, wake up today to some cry baby clearly thirsty for everyones attention LOL.

But ya thanks for updating us on that entire situation there Anthony, we all fill very tuned in now.

BTW you got any other stocker stories for us? You a pedophile/mego customer or what boss?

Ya it's ok I would go into it all with everyone, but unlike you some people like there personal details kept under the table.

You can say what you want on a forum buddy through your keyboard. Cuz I'll tell you what I am so publicly embarrassed for your post. -_- SMH

DUDE SAYS YOUR GETTING A CLAMSHELL/WITH THE BUBBLE TRAY THE FIGURE SITS ON. SHOWS UP NO TRAY, FIGURE DOESNT FIT, AND WHEN IM JUST TRYING TO REACH A MUTUAL AGREEMENT THIS GUY STARTS CRYING LIKE A LIL ***** SAYING HOW HES DONE IT FOR 10 YEARS AND NO ONE HAS EVER COMPLAINED. LOL
                    BEST WAY TO NUTSHELL IT IS HOW OLD ARE YOU DUCKLING? AND YOUR ON A FORUM "TRYING", "ATTEMPTING" TO BLAST SOMEONE. GOOD JOB BOSS!!
                    YOU GONNA STOCK MY MOTHERS FACEBOOK TO?! TELL YOU WHAT I'LL LINK YOU TO MY FIANCE Y0U CAN CRY A RIVER TO HER AS WELL. MAYBE SHE WILL GIVE 2 ****S LIKE I DID.

Comment

• zechmilla
                      • May 11, 2013

LMAO the MEGO TROLLS ascend!!!

Ya I don't ever taking claim to making everything.

You guys are cute with your comments though, "I hope this does not go unpunished"

it's the FC carnage head/hands/suit. The original body is way to bulky for the shell which is 1 of the problems I ran into in the beginning.

The one on eBay that popped up is where I first learned of the mego carnage life. Me and the seller went back and fourth through a bunch of messages.

Trying to come to a better understanding of how it is all done.

LOL @ the guy that says I did one 7 years ago. You want a cookie or what -_-

Apparently I secretly posted and said that I was the best customer there is and my carnage is 1 of a kind?!

Think I missed that one? SMH

Comment

• HumanWolfman
                        Type3Toys Has Transformed
                        • Oct 5, 2011

So...Is it HAMMER TIME YET?
                        View My Customs
                        www.type3toys.com
                        or check here
                        http://megomuseum.com/community/memb...5-HumanWolfman

Comment

• zechmilla
                          • May 11, 2013

Originally posted by Vinny0026
                          haha you have a hawks eye I just knew I saw one up there last week.
                          So maybe it is not the same person.

But crazy that he did that to ToyRoom anyway
                          to complain about it and demand a refund - and than to just turn around and post it here like a hero is just unreal.

FOR THE RECORD

I asked for a mutual agreement on the wrong clam shell then I was told I was receiving.

Dude flipped a **** as mentioned, starting crying and shooting sand out of his vag.

Anyways ended up escalating to paypal. He sent the full refund within minutes, instead of taking his chances with paypal.

So he knew he was in the wrong. Afterwards I said you know what, I like the card, I will be more then happy to pay you for your work.

Dude says no leave it be. Was to much of a dick to work out some sort of partial refund, but then he's to cool to accept money for his work.

Clearly ANTHONY your a living walking joke. The thirst for attention is unreal. man

Comment

• Vinny0026
                            Year Five!!
                            • Jan 26, 2012

[QUOTE=zechmilla;1034777]I must say there sir, you sound awfully upset. And somewhat like a stocker.

Can someone tell me what a stocker is?

I'm never one to jump in on these things - But in this case If you were a real man - you would not have said anything to Anthony once it fit - You would have just sent him the funds. I'm sure that would have helped the situation. with a simple - "sorry - I was wrong and did not know this figure would fit in the clam shell" or something like that.

Saying you were going to do it and doing it are 2 different things.
                            You can't expect to pull some sh@t like that with a member of this forum and just think it is ok. It is really not cool

This place is a brother-hood of mego fans - we do not do that to each other here.
                            and we do not attack people - especially when we are in the wrong. - It is just not cool.
                            Last edited by Vinny0026; May 16, '13, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• HumanWolfman
                              Type3Toys Has Transformed
                              • Oct 5, 2011

Best 4 posts ever, So...Is it HAMMER TIME YET?
                              View My Customs
                              www.type3toys.com
                              or check here
                              http://megomuseum.com/community/memb...5-HumanWolfman

Comment

• zechmilla
                                • May 11, 2013

[QUOTE=Vinny0026;1034783]
                                Originally posted by zechmilla
                                I must say there sir, you sound awfully upset. And somewhat like a stocker.

Can someone tell me what a stocker is?

I'm never one to jump in on these things - But in this case If you were a real man - you would not have said anything to Anthony once it fit - You would have just sent him the funds. I'm sure that would have helped the situation. with a simple - "sorry - I was wrong and did not know this figure would fit in the clam shell" or something like that.

Saying you were going to do it and doing it are 2 different things.
                                You can't expect to pull some sh@t like that with a member of this forum and just think it is ok. It is really not cool

This place is a brother-hood of mego fans - we do not do that to each other here.
                                and we do not attack people - especially when we are in the wrong. - It is just not cool.
                                BROTHERHOOD? DO YOU GUYS TRAVEL INTO THE RAINBOW VORTEX TOGETHER?

CIRLCE JERK SESSIONS EVERY NIGHT?

YA, IM NOT ABOUT TO JUST GO SEND SOMEBODY MONEY THAT WASNT MATURE ENOUGH TO HANDLE A CONVERSATION.

WAS LIKE TRYING TO GET A ****** TO STOP MOANING EVERYWHERE.

COULD CARE LESS THOUGH. CLEARLY I'M NOT A MEGO ***, IT REQUIRES QUITE A BIT FEMININE TRAITS.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎