The Mego Museum needs your help!
The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project 87: Moon Devil

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SUP-Ronin
    replied
    Ultra sweet. I approve this custom.

    Leave a comment:


  • SUP-Ronin
    replied
    Dang-it. I'm at work and the pics are blocked by IT.

    Leave a comment:


  • HumanWolfman
    replied
    Wow!! That is too cool Scott!

    Leave a comment:


  • Meule
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderbolt
    I like the head, kinda gives the idea that there is a skull under that hood. Cool looking figure design.
    That's exactly what I was thinking. I like that sculpt a lot

    Leave a comment:


  • Vinny0026
    replied
    Well done Scott!

    Awesome and Original!
    and the fact that you kept him alive in the back of your mind all these years!

    No doubt he will bring back great memories of that time and those friends every time you look at him!

    Leave a comment:


  • Megospidey
    replied
    I am really, really looking forward to this line. That is a great start Scott. Very cool design. I love customs that are red, white, and blue.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Kryptonite Kid
    replied
    Awesome OC Bro

    Leave a comment:


  • JediJaida
    replied
    Hm, the head's not too bad, it just needs some shading on the cheekbones to make them appear sharper in the light.

    Maybe a really pale bluish-grey cast, ever so slight to make the cheekbones stand out.

    Also, the ears need a bit of shading; not too much, just a smidge.

    Other than that, this is one cool figure.

    Were you going for a bat looking ninja, or a wolf or tiger?

    Leave a comment:


  • piecemaker
    replied
    Cool looking figure!

    Leave a comment:


  • emeraldknight47
    replied
    Nice original piece, Scott! I love the fact that the head is fully visible, but still doesn't reveal anything about the character besides the fact that he'd likely kick yer arse!

    Leave a comment:


  • mazinz
    replied
    Remember--only a ninja can defeat a ninja. I like your custom--

    Leave a comment:


  • megocrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by madmarva
    Great looking figure, Scott. Is there a story reason why one arm is more muscular than the other?
    I think it's just camera angle.

    Nice looking figure Scott. I agree, it looks like there could be some disfiguration under the mask. Kinda like the deadpool concept. Gives some intrigue to the origin of the character.

    Leave a comment:


  • Operation:Mego
    replied
    Looks awesome! Like a combination of Captain America and Batman!

    Leave a comment:


  • madmarva
    replied
    Kind of a ghosty Batman look.

    Leave a comment:


  • supes
    replied
    Man, he is really cool looking!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎