The Mego Museum needs your help!
The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project 87: Moon Devil

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • madmarva
    replied
    Great looking figure, Scott. Is there a story reason why one arm is more muscular than the other?

    Leave a comment:


  • GaryPlaysWithDolls
    replied
    That is pretty rocking! I like the head. Neat.

    Leave a comment:


  • thunderbolt
    replied
    I like the head, kinda gives the idea that there is a skull under that hood. Cool looking figure design.

    Leave a comment:


  • Random Axe
    started a topic Project 87: Moon Devil

    Project 87: Moon Devil

    This is the first in a line of figures I'm doing just for my oown amusement and nostalgia. I have a folder full of designs and characters me and my gaming friends created during high school, and I intend to bring some of them to Mego life. This one was created in my ninja phase. During the 80's we made all kinds of mystical ninja stuff and created entire clans. The first line of figures will be from this clan.

    Looking at these pics, I'm not satisfied with the head. I think I may re-do that part. Otherwise this is pretty much the exact design I had from 1986-87.








Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎