I've been putting together a GLC, mainly with generic alien heads. I found something that works amazingly well, and combines two sci-fi properties. That something is a rubber Grogu toothpaste dispenser head. I've included a picture. It's perfect scale and fits on the neck post. It has a hole at the bottom of the neck. Just press down, twist a couple times and it fits snug. Can you imagine it for it's intended purpose? A green alien vomiting white goo. " mommy, Grogu's getting sick on my toothbrush. " " That's nice sweetheart. Go play with your Megos". Made with a John Stewart body. Switched heads and painted the hands. The Corps is coming along nicely. Grogu should be shorter you say? Artistic license or the Guardians happened to find a planet with a species who look remarkably like Yoda's people.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Grogu Lantern
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Now that's funny....Visit my wiki site:
Comic Books in the Media
To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:
Monitor_EP Deviantart page
Action Jackson Road Trip logComment


Comment