The Mego Museum needs your help!
The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King Draco - Buck Rogers Customs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mikeoz
    Mego Maker
    • Mar 9, 2007
    • 1464

    King Draco - Buck Rogers Customs

    This King Draco custom is another that Zica didn’t prototype in its Buck Rogers line. Although he wasn't seen much in the final cut of the pilot episode, he was originally planned to be featured much more.

    My King Draco custom has a head and crown that I 3d modeled, printed and painted. I hand sewed the robe (I really wish I would have reached out to Brian Leitner for this one.) The boots are from Classic TV Toys. The accessories are mostly beads and ribbon.
    ​
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.
    Looking for:
    Lincoln Phantom of the Opera
  • Frenchy99
    Persistent Member
    • May 9, 2025
    • 1188

    #2
    I like them all. Great stuff.

    Comment

    • danadoll
      Micronaut Nut!
      • Apr 11, 2005
      • 1872

      #3
      Really well done.

      Dana
      "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

      Comment

      • apes3978
        Talkative Member
        • Nov 19, 2005
        • 5230

        #4
        He looks great, and the crown/headpiece turned out great.

        Comment

        • TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011
          • 9168

          #5
          Just amazing work, thanks for sharing.

          Comment

          • monitor_ep
            Talkative Member
            • May 11, 2013
            • 9895

            #6
            That turned out great, love the outfit.
            Visit my wiki site:

            Comic Books in the Media

            To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

            Monitor_EP Deviantart page

            Action Jackson Road Trip log

            Comment

            Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎