The Mego Museum needs your help!
The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Angel Eyes" from GBU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mwwestphd
    New Member
    • Oct 4, 2021
    • 30

    "Angel Eyes" from GBU

    I finally found a reasonably good Van Cleef likeness. Now if I could only find a Tuco.

    - Michael
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
  • BudgetMego
    Career Member
    • Dec 29, 2025
    • 636

    #2
    Looks just like him. Is that a 3D head? Looks like it could be a wax statue. You know what I mean.

    Comment

    • monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013
      • 9932

      #3
      Wow this turned out great, love seeing the western Mego.
      Visit my wiki site:

      Comic Books in the Media

      To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

      Monitor_EP Deviantart page

      Action Jackson Road Trip log

      Comment

      • mwwestphd
        New Member
        • Oct 4, 2021
        • 30

        #4
        Thanks! Yes, printed head from Collectible Carnage on ebay. He doesnt usually offer MEGO scaled heads but will custom print something if you ask nicely.
        Attached Files

        Comment

        • TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011
          • 9175

          #5
          Very nicely done, sort of has a bit of an older version Kurt Russell vibe from the movie Tombstone.

          Comment

          • apes3978
            Talkative Member
            • Nov 19, 2005
            • 5230

            #6
            Very cool. I've said it on here before & I'll say it again, Western Mego Customs are always cool.

            Do you have a custom of Clint Eastwood from "GBU"? If so, any possibility of posting him? Thanks in advance.

            Comment

            • mwwestphd
              New Member
              • Oct 4, 2021
              • 30

              #7
              "Do you have a custom of Clint Eastwood from "GBU"? If so, any possibility of posting him? Thanks in advance."

              Thanks! I have the trio posed in a diorama with a hidden sound feature that plays the theme and the dialog from this scene. Tuco could use an updated head, but the pirate will do for now.
              Attached Files

              Comment

              • apes3978
                Talkative Member
                • Nov 19, 2005
                • 5230

                #8
                Originally posted by mwwestphd
                "Do you have a custom of Clint Eastwood from "GBU"? If so, any possibility of posting him? Thanks in advance."

                Thanks! I have the trio posed in a diorama with a hidden sound feature that plays the theme and the dialog from this scene. Tuco could use an updated head, but the pirate will do for now.
                To quote Peter Griffin from "Family Guy": '"Freakin' Sweet".

                Comment

                • sprytel
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jun 26, 2009
                  • 6783

                  #9
                  Love this!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎