The Mego Museum needs your help!
The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Captain America's Arch Enemy The Red Skull

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BudgetMego
    Career Member
    • Dec 29, 2025
    • 620

    Captain America's Arch Enemy The Red Skull

    I've had this done for a while. I had a 3D printed head that I bought, but I was never satisfied with it. It just looked like an action figure with a red skull. Nothing special or evil looking about it. I think the eyes weren't deep set enough. Now, thanks to Megotastrophe, I found out about the bendy Halloween skeletons. They have some nice looking skulls on the body( a phrase I never thought I'd use). I tried painting one up to see how it'd look. It was just the look I wanted. I figured how to attach the head to a Mego body and switched it out. Uses a classic Trek body. The head is the repainted bendy skull head. Made a dark jumpsuit. I always liked the jumpsuit look for the Skull. Young Allies #4 is my favorite Skull cover. I made shoulder epaulettes to fancy it up a bit. I got the idea from Captain Nazi. Painted the hands black. It's hard to see, but there is a blue belt there. Made the cosmic cube from a dice. Covered it with masking tape and painted it blue/Grey. I used the dungeon background from my Forgotten Prisoner. I even put an extra skeleton in one pic. He's a minion who has displeased the Skull, and got blasted by the cube. I'm really happy with the results.
    Attached Files
  • Frenchy99
    Persistent Member
    • May 9, 2025
    • 1182

    #2
    Nice !

    Like very much. The Hydra symbol is a nice touch.

    I really need to get me some of those skeleton and Trek bodies...

    Comment

    • apes3978
      Talkative Member
      • Nov 19, 2005
      • 5229

      #3
      Very cool looking. Good job on him.

      Comment

      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎