X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Krypt0nite
    Radioactive!
    • Feb 13, 2010

Bizarro, with minor modifications

I bought the Mego Bizarro with every intention of swapping out the suit with the excellent FTC Super Friends Bizarro, but having him in hand I really like the colors. I just added a 3d printed belt buckle from Figure Factory and swapped the name plate out for the one from McFarlane’s Bizarro. Just small touches, but I am very pleased with him.
    Attached Files
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Those touches definitely add to the figure.

I'm going to try the Fleisher Superman suit on mine and retouch his eye-shading.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Krypt0nite
      Radioactive!
      • Feb 13, 2010

I am very interested in how he looks without the eye shading—his expression notwithstanding, the faceted sculpt is very silver age.

Comment

• TRDouble
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 10, 2012

Nicely done! I wanted to use the FTC necklace, but it's not the best looking thing. I like the belt buckle upgrade too.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Krypt0nite
          I am very interested in how he looks without the eye shading—his expression notwithstanding, the faceted sculpt is very silver age.
          I'm going to lighten it, not remove it entirely.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• battmasterson
            Career Member
            • Dec 22, 2010

Nice modifications.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡