X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cosmicman
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 12, 2005

Al Pratt: The original Atom

Well, somebody put me to a challenge awhile ago making a smart *** remark about, you'll never make an Al Pratt Atom that will look right. There is no Mego sized bodies that would work.

Gman had some pretty cool ideas in the custom discussion area on the Atom topic I posted but I was bound and determined to utlize the materials in front of me and one of them is a teen body I got from the Classic Tv Toys website in my monthly snags I get from them.

I spent the whole day "beefing up" this body. This size is perfect, Atom lacked the build. I am proud of myself for finally cutting and creating my own little suit to fit my short beefy body I designed. It took a lot of patience. I don't think he is fully completed. I am still debating on some minor details such as as his buckles on his chest brace he wears.
    A sculpted the head from scratch (pretty simple if you look at it )

Remember, this guy is officially listed in the DC Universe as being 5'1".
    So, this is what he would look like next to his JSA teammates in my take using a MEGOtype body.

Last edited by Cosmicman; May 21, '09, 11:17 PM.
    More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...
  • GreenLantern9999
    GL of Mego Sector
    • Oct 8, 2007

Nice work! I like the bulk up on the smaller body it works pretty darn well for him!
    No body takes pot shots at Lubic! Good Journey

Comment

• Cosmicman
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 12, 2005

Originally posted by GreenLantern9999
      Nice work! I like the bulk up on the smaller body it works pretty darn well for him!
      Thanks! I am still tweaking him. I want to make him look more complicated.
      More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎