X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deadpool
    Museum Super Collector
    • May 2, 2009

the riddle rains assult on gotham

i went out garage sailing and i finally found the perfect vechicle for the boys of gotham to rain supream. [IMG][/IMG] the riddler got a custom ride to take over gotham [IMG][/IMG] the joker takes aim on gotham[IMG][/IMG] riddle me this riddle me that he is up to a plot[IMG][/IMG] the villans of gotham come up with a plan[IMG][/IMG]urgh urgh hurry up fools[IMG][/IMG]the plot unfoils batman beware the end[IMG][/IMG]
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

That is great! Purple & Green rules!

Anyone know what vehicle that is--TMNT? I love that sort of improvisation.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Cosmicman
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 12, 2005

Everyone is looking at the Lizard and thinking, "who the hell is this?" LOL
      More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• megocrazy
        Museum Trouble Maker
        • Feb 18, 2007

Too bad the scale is off cuz everything else down to the colors are dead on. Still cool if he stands up to drive.
        It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• Meule
          Verbose Member
          • Nov 14, 2004

Definitely a cool Riddler van
          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎