• Jun 14, 2008

Eeeeeekkkk!!!!!! I LOVE HIM!

I want one of my own sooooooooo bad!
    JediJaida

Comment

• wyldpny
      Star Trek Mego Customizer
      • Jan 29, 2008

I finally finished the other three figures to complete the set of five "Transporter Series":

Capt. Kirk: "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?"
      Mr. Spock: "I am not aware of anyone who fits that description, Captain"
      Capt. Kirk: "No, Mr. Spock, I didn't think you would be"

Comment

• sauce
        Removed
        • Jun 24, 2007

Darn Tootin! that Transporter set is one awesome looking original piece of work!!

I am very impressed!

Comment

• wyldpny
          • Jan 29, 2008

Another one of the "Spectre Of The Gun" set of 5 figures:

Capt. Kirk: "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?"

Comment

• wyldpny
            • Jan 29, 2008

Captain Pike in his Landing Party jacket with Laser pistol:

Comment

• HardyGirl
              Mego Museum's Poster Girl
              • Apr 3, 2007

Nice work on the transporter series. And I really like Pike too!
              "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
              'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
              Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
              If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• wyldpny
                • Jan 29, 2008

Thanks HardyGirl

Here is a custom of the Tellarite Ambassador Gav:

On this one my wife got a much needed breather as the suit is made by Brian Leitner, belt was black trim Brian sent along with the suit that I added the buckle to, body is a Wizard of Oz fat body, boots are some I had in my parts box that I cut down and painted silver, head sculpt, hands sculpt and paints also by me and last but not least...custom card by Anthony.
                Last edited by wyldpny; Apr 18, '09, 9:41 AM.

Comment

• wyldpny
                  • Jan 29, 2008

Here we have yet another Federation Ambassador. This time it is the Vulcan representative Ambassador Sarek who is of course also Mr. Spock's father:

This is a modified and repainted EMCE Romulan head by me on a EMCE Chekov body with another amazing outfit created by the talents of Brian Leitner, with gold trim and other detailing also by me.
                  Last edited by wyldpny; Apr 18, '09, 9:59 PM.

Comment

• HardyGirl
                    Mego Museum's Poster Girl
                    • Apr 3, 2007

Sarek ROCKS! If that isn't Mark Lenard (RIP), I don't know what is. Trektastic job!
                    "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
                    'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
                    Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
                    If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• vulcan2074
                      Live Long and Prosper
                      • Mar 23, 2008

Sarek Looks Fantastic. I Love the Detail your wife puts into the Clothing. Wow! Another Perfect Custom
                      Sammy

Comment

• wyldpny
                        • Jan 29, 2008

Sammy, my wife did not do the outfit for this Sarek as she is currently on custom making hiatus for a bit while she visits her kids in Albany NY. The great looking outfit for Sarek was done by non other than the talented Brian Leitner.
                        Just want to make sure that the deserving Kudos go to the correct person

What? No love for my Tellarite? :o(
                        Last edited by wyldpny; Apr 19, '09, 1:33 AM.

Comment

• JediJaida
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jun 14, 2008

The Tellarite is pretty cool, but comparing him to Sarek is kinda like comparing a Volvo to a Rolls Royce. The Volvo definitely comes up wanting.

I LOVE that Sarek! The trim for the tunic is amazing. Brian Leitner is no slouch either.

Are ya gonna do Amanda next?
                          JediJaida

Comment

• wyldpny
                            • Jan 29, 2008

Yup, Amanda is in the works.
                            Sarek's chest piece was also created by Brian and was sent along with the outfit in case the fabric print I had found didn't look as good. After the outfits arrived I debated on which of the two to use and then finally decided on Brians for this figure. If I ever do another one I may try the fabric print I found to see how well it looks.

So here is how my Tellarite Gav looked when I first had him all done, or so I thought:

However, the Tellerite Gav as seen in the episode Journey to Babel is actually a bit shorter than Sarek and pretty much all of the other characters as well, except for the Ithenites of course, and so it bugged me that my figure was looking so darned tall. So I took my Gav back apart and reworked the figure by shortening the legs on him just a bit and I was then thinking he was looking so much better:

But he still wasn't looking quite right... and then I noticed that with the figure still having regular length arms compared to the rest of him it makes him look more like a monkey than a Tellarite LOL
                            And Gav has some gray and light brown hair on his head and in his beard along with touches of blond hair so I pulled out my paints and reworked all of his hair color as well.
                            Sooo, here he is again now with his arms shortened and hair touch up:
                            Last edited by wyldpny; Apr 19, '09, 3:59 PM.

Comment

• wyldpny
                              • Jan 29, 2008

Here is a loose pic of Sarek:
                              Last edited by wyldpny; Apr 19, '09, 8:50 AM.

Comment

• piecemaker
                                There's no need to fear..
                                • Jan 26, 2009

Outstanding Job on Sarek!!!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡