X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cosmicman
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 12, 2005

Mephisto Lord Of Hell

Well, I have been super busy with my musical side of life to hang on the boards but I managed to get this baby done before Halloween.

It seems fitting that Mephisto Lord Of Hell was the perfect pitch to return to the board just in time for Halloween.

The cape, I took from the school of BlackKnight (Jason). I love how he wraps the fabric around the collars. I tried several of what I thought how he does it until it looked right. I hope I came close.

I decided to use different lycra materials this time instead of trying to dye white spandex a certain color. I am really excited how Mephisto came out after hours of trying to get the wires in his cape to set straight.

The body is one of those fancy 9" Honeymooners figures that came out. I sacrificed Ed Norton that was wasting away in a dirty Janesville antique/junkshop.
    Mephisto is hard to decide what he really is. If the red on his body is his skin or a suit. So I compromised and made it into a skin suit acting minor texture to his torso to make it look like it is apart of him.

The head is my sculpt along with the pain staking hair implants that took hours to get to look right.

My photography isn't the best (that usually suffers in here when I got a good figure) but I tried to get the best shots.

Here he is, Mephisto Lord Of Hell....

Last edited by Cosmicman; Oct 12, '08, 10:53 AM.
    More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...
  • blastphemey
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 11, 2008

yea, nice and creepy hehehe

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
      Stuck in a laundry shoot.
      • Oct 8, 2007

Perfect timing. Looking good.
      "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• Megospidey
        Museum Webslinger
        • Jul 26, 2006

Well he looks like he stepped right out of the bowels of the netherworld to wreak havoc upon mankind - lucky us!
        Last edited by Megospidey; Oct 12, '08, 3:01 PM.

Comment

• Meule
          Verbose Member
          • Nov 14, 2004

Perfect for Halloween, creepy dude for sure
          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Alberto Malnati
            low tech animal
            • Nov 30, 2002

Scary...brrrrr...very original and interesting job Wrattie!...i love the head..it sound really evil
            BIRD LIVES!!!
            ciao Al

Comment

• ctc
              Fear the monkeybat!
              • Aug 16, 2001

NEAT!

That's a good way to deal with the vagueries of the comic design, too.

Don C.

Comment

• QDOGG
                Persistent Member
                • Jan 13, 2007

Pretty darn...er damn cool I really dig his outfit and that face is very sinister looking. Great one for Halloween

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎