X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Relic
    Banned
    • Jun 24, 2012

Megos waiting to be completed and carded

new guys.JPG I hope to have these customs finished , carded and hung on the wall this week.
  • MegoFan67
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 19, 2012

Absolutely incredible customs and super additions to your collection.

Comment

• Relic
      Banned
      • Jun 24, 2012

Thank you for the kind words. I have a lot of help getting spare parts etc, from the amazing people in here. The 3 headless female Megos I have will hopefully be Poison Ivy, Electra and Zantana. Pictures will follow as they progress.

Comment

• hawkmike
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 15, 2003

very nice.
        wanted mego arch reactor

Comment

• MegoFan67
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 19, 2012

I wish I could afford parts so I could do a few customs.Oh well, such is life,lol.

Comment

• Relic
            Banned
            • Jun 24, 2012

You would be suprised where you can find parts if you have a vision. For example the Punisher I am just carding tonite has a belt fom a Bratz doll that I bought at the Salvation Army store for 50 cents. I had no idea what to use the belt for at the time I bought the doll but it had Mego size accesories so I bought it. I still have a pair of white sneakers and a denim jacket that are not being used currently, but you never know someday I may need them. My point is this does not have to be an ultra expensive hobby if you get creative. the custom cards I make for example only cost 1 dollar each. If you need any help or tips please feel free to contact me and I will try and help.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎