X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • boss
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 18, 2003

getting back on the custom horse

I'm feeling a little rusty having not made a custom in 6 months. In the next couple weeks I plan on remaking a couple for my collection that I mistakenly sold in a moment of weakness. First up, Aquaman and Robin. After that, I'm thinking some females would be nice.
    Fresh, not from concentrate.
  • David Lee
    The Fix-it-up Chappie
    • Jun 10, 2002

Glad to here it Boss. you gots smad skill bro. I can't wait to see a few of your creations...

Dave

Comment

• Jerry68
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 12, 2008

I've not made anything in about 8 months. I just went and got new supplies and will be ordering stuff next week. Finding the time now is next to impossible.
      sigpic

Comment

• Chris
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 23, 2009

It must be something in the air. I just started on a Jonah Hex.
        If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• fallensaviour
          Talkative Member
          • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by Chris
          It must be something in the air. I just started on a Jonah Hex.
          This was the last custom I think I finished.I don't think I've done anything in about a year and a half to two years???
          I've been recently buying parts and pieces and have a few customs in the waiting.Hoping to drop some on the boards by march/april if all goes well.

Glad to see you guys coming back into the customs again.
          “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
            Moderation Engineer
            • Aug 14, 2003

I hope the horse has a fully-articulated neck and swivel ankles, can't wait to see what you have in store.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Ah Aquaman--I always enjoy seeing customs of him. Deceptively simple, but the devil is in the details.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• boss
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 18, 2003

I've been missing this guy since he swam away...

Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

I think he's wonderful--I don't recall seeing him before.

I'm always impressed at how many tunic variations for Arthur customizers find here. I liked the Captain Action version as well.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• ScottA
                    Original Member
                    • Jun 25, 2001

Giddy-up B. I love my Robin.
                    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Cosmicman
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jul 12, 2005

I sold a bunch from my collection in my moment of weakness and wondered why I did it. At first I figured I had too many and after making about three or four Darth Vaders and Beasts I decided to finally make a pair that would remain with me forever. No matter how tempting Boss you have to force yourself to keep your best work. Some people can get on you, tugging at you to sell but don't break. The money is nice but the money is not always going to be there. Fight it with the willpower of a Green Lantern my friend. Never break down.
                      More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• Boywonder0
                        Persistent Member
                        • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by boss
                        I'm feeling a little rusty having not made a custom in 6 months. In the next couple weeks I plan on remaking a couple for my collection that I mistakenly sold in a moment of weakness. First up, Aquaman and Robin. After that, I'm thinking some females would be nice.
                        Looking forward to see ROBIN!

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎