Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hflagman1
    • Aug 22, 2012

WIP Custom Baron Blood WGSH

Hi all. I've got a custom Baron Blood head on its way which I should be ok at painting, but I suck at sewing (anyone do custom jobs out there) so I'll be looking for help on that soon. Will post updates as I get things moving. Here are a few pic’s of what I’m up to including the coming Baron Blood head, and the cards I've been messing w/ making... since I only have the Windows paint program on this pc it kind a looks

Currently looking for a the following Mego’s (Original parts only if possible). Mego Robin, Shazam, Soldier Ape (blue jacket), Aquaman & Joker. Mego Batman original gloves, boots, & Spock’s blue tricorder.
  • GaryPlaysWithDolls
    Mighty Man/Monster Maker
    • Aug 14, 2007

Cool. Looks like its going to be great!

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
    https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Comment

• dr_cyclops
      One eyed, wonder
      • Dec 17, 2009

Although I can provide no service in making the bodysuit, I suggest you look into finding someone to silk screen you one. Then, you may need to find someone who can fabricate and attach the Bat-Arm Wings. Whether or not you find someone, or end up making the Bat-Arm Wings yourself, I highly recommend greatly reducing the number of scallopes and spines of the wing design. Good luck.

Comment

• Hflagman1
        • Aug 22, 2012

ya I had purchased a few colors of fabric... figured I'd be a cheap stinker and try to stitch an outfit (ROFL) but ya I'm gonna farm that out cause I am not able to make the outfit for sure. As for the wings ya no way I'll have as much as the picture shows but I wanna try my best to stay as true to the character as I can. I have mainly been messing w/ the Card while waiting on the head & body to arrive. Here is the next stage of the back of the card ( again I still have to clean the art up). Thanks all though for encouraging me on I'm still a noob so I'll take all the pat on the backs I can get lol.
        Currently looking for a the following Mego’s (Original parts only if possible). Mego Robin, Shazam, Soldier Ape (blue jacket), Aquaman & Joker. Mego Batman original gloves, boots, & Spock’s blue tricorder.

Comment

• megocrazy
          Museum Trouble Maker
          • Feb 18, 2007

Paging Mr. Leitner. Baron Blood suit needed in aisle 5. You need to contact bleit1701. If anyone can make this suit he can. Love the head by the way looks perfect.
          It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• Hflagman1
            • Aug 22, 2012

Originally posted by megocrazy
            Paging Mr. Leitner. Baron Blood suit needed in aisle 5. You need to contact bleit1701. If anyone can make this suit he can. Love the head by the way looks perfect.
            Wow we are on the same wave length. lol as a matter of fact he and I have emailed and he will be making the suit

Comment

• TMANSTOYS
              CALLING ALL DUKES !!
              • May 12, 2011

That looks great !!!!
              "JUST 2 GOOD OLE BOYS,NEVER MEANING NO HARM "

Comment

• Meule
                Verbose Member
                • Nov 14, 2004

Sweet card
                "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• megocrazy
                  Museum Trouble Maker
                  • Feb 18, 2007

Originally posted by Hflagman1
                  Wow we are on the same wave length. lol as a matter of fact he and I have emailed and he will be making the suit
                  Can't wait to see it.
                  It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• Hflagman1
                    • Aug 22, 2012

Ya Body and head arrived today Will start cleaning it up and painting soon.

Comment

• Hflagman1
                      • Aug 22, 2012

Working on flesh and shadows around eyes. I wanna kind of give him creepy looking eyes (as a vampire should be), so I started by doing some flesh then shadow will then do whites of the eyes with a flame red center. Not sure yet if I wanna bring out the creases around the cheeks. I'm afraid of to much detail and making him not look as much like MEgo. What do u all think?

Last edited by Hflagman1; Sep 2, '12, 1:12 AM.

Comment

• dr_cyclops
                        One eyed, wonder
                        • Dec 17, 2009

When I painted the Vulture head, I tried to avoid details in hopes of keeping him mego-looking. Once the first attempt was finished, he looked like he was wearing make-up. Ended up adding far more details to get rid of the drag queen look.

Comment

• Hflagman1
                          • Aug 22, 2012

Ok painted the teeth, attached the head to the body (turned out good), will finish the eyes here in a bit, and once the outfit is done I'll paint match the head color w/ the suit. This pic is just me getting all crazy with my pc lol miss those toyfare mag anyone else?

Last edited by Hflagman1; Sep 8, '12, 2:34 PM.

Comment

• Cosmicman
                            Permanent Member
                            • Jul 12, 2005

Brian Leitner could tackle that suit indeed.

I would repaint the flesh. Remember he's a vampire. He wouldn't have bright lively flesh. Put a little white in your flesh, drop by drop...don't over do it.
                            More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• Hflagman1
                              • Aug 22, 2012

More home made Toyfare comic stuff lol. photo_266863.jpg cap_1.jpg cap_vamp_3.jpg dr_fate_1.jpg poof2.jpg Cont. below.
                              Last edited by Hflagman1; Oct 12, '12, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎