X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cosmicman
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 12, 2005

Working on custom Avenger's Mansion

I rescued a Barbie Townhouse that was on its way to the garbage can from an antique store dealer. The clips were missing that hold the levels together.
    So, I designed some temp. clips for the time being.

I have added new back walls and combined that Ghost Busters building that was recently released with the brick walls for the bottom floor so that it looks like there are doors that lead to the inside.
    I'm in the process of removing the stupid looking yellow heart elevator that looks cheesey as hell.

Here's a sneak peak of what I have done so far. Please note it's a work in progress and will look way bettter when I'm done.

WARNING! LOTS OF CRAPPY PICTURES

The roof I'm working on a top door for a quinjet and i added an electrical generator and a bunch of conduits from other old play sets that have added a bit of originality to the roof.

working on one of the side doors on the bottom. (Thanks Ghostbusters! Have never seen the movie and your new products are making a fine addition to the mansion)

Notice the night city wallpaper I have put in place of the cheesey wall paper that was originally there. You can see it behind Fury.

So yeah, I'm still working on the floor levels. Any ideas or custom picture advice anyone could offer let me know. I'm currently designing an elevator to replace the Barbie yellow heart one. That will be nice to get rid of that. Plus, I'm working on a room that will be a science room for Dr. Pym and others along with a meeting table. I have quite aways to go but I shared this to see if anyone would be up for ideas.
    More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...
  • kingdom warrior
    OH JES!!
    • Jul 21, 2005

Looks Like a Fun Place!!!

Comment

• madmarva
      Talkative Member
      • Jul 7, 2007

That's one heck of a party.

Comment

Working...
      😀