X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boris71
    GeekBot' For Life
    • May 13, 2007

The Mummy Glows

,Hi Guys I havent done much in the way of customs for ages, but seemed to have ahad a reall baxh at them again the last few weeks. I was looking in my local comic shop when inspiration hit me when I saw this shideshow mummy

and I thought how cool would it be to use the head and hands on the retro universial Mummy, and since it was oon sale I picked it and a retro mummy up I thought how cool it would look in the DST Sarcophogus I bought.

Well here is the nearly completed Mummy I cut the head off the Sideshow mummy and took the neck plug off of the retro one and glued it to the sideshow head. Then next step was to remove the hands from both I cut the reto mummies hand just below the swivel joint so I could attach it to the Glow in the Dark one and keep the movement mego then trimmed the wrist down a bit needs a bit of filling and painting with revells night colour still got the other hand to do and paint the outfit with a thin wash of the night colour

Hopefully I will have it done by the weekend so I will post more pics then

Thanks for guys
    Check out my Electronic Mag here Psycho Styrene Modeling Magazine
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

Coming together! I like the inspiration! It kind of reminds me of the Remco and Mego monster features. Nice idea! I will enjoy seeing the final product!

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎