Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ironman1188
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 11, 2007

HOLY CRAP!!!! This ship just keeps getting better every time I see a new pic.
    Bugler, sound the advance.

Comment

• jessica
      fortune favors the bold
      • Nov 5, 2007

Originally posted by ironman1188
      Yes, IM. Isn't it sick and wrong?
      Those who look outside dream. Those who look within awake.
      Samples of my work are found here: Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness

To do list:
      1:6 boots for Mathilda, 1:1 Romulan Commander outfit, Ursus helmet; Cornelius appliance
      1:9 scale ape's new suit for Cornelius;

Comment

• Matthew Sotis
        • Mar 17, 2011

The left and right hand rails on the ceiling crack me up. I guess the one on the right was moved up because it was detracting to the eye.
        I once thought it was the left one they moved so that Heston could grab it easily at the point the power goes out, but in this pic you can see it was the right one they moved.

Hey, thanks! Long time, no see!

Isn't it sick and wrong?
        LOL.
        Last edited by Matthew Sotis; Apr 4, '11, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• ironman1188
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 11, 2007

Hey, Matt!! All us tristaters gotta get together!!

Comment

• Chris
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 23, 2009

It all starts innoncent enough. A little get together, a little cos-play for Matt's movie which leads to ironman1188 knocking us in the head with a gorilla club and running off with the ship. "Damn you, Ironman1188!!!"
            Last edited by Chris; Apr 5, '11, 5:54 PM.
            If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• Matthew Sotis
              • Mar 17, 2011

It all starts innoncent enough. A little get together, a little cos-play for Matt's movie which leads to ironman1188 knocking us in the head with a gorilla club and running off with the ship. "Damn you, Ironman1188!!!"
              What do you mean we? Weren't you excluded by way of "Tri-State Area" which i always took to mean New Yawk, Joisey, and Connecticut. LOL.

I don't get over to your neighborhood like i used to but maybe a convention might get us all together. I know Chris makes his way up to the shows in Jersey on occasion. That's not a bad idea for a get together, but i'm kinda liking Chris idea for the movie better. We need more action scenes.

Comment

• ironman1188
                Veteran Member
                • Mar 11, 2007

First, I would NOT hit you guys over the head with a gorilla club. How cliche'. A simple distraction by way of a bleeding lawgiver should suffice.

Second, I included Chris by way of the any three states makes a tri-state loophole [I got yer back Chris!!]

I would love to do a movie/collection merger. Alas, I am simian face free though. :(

Comment

• Matthew Sotis
                  • Mar 17, 2011

I would love to do a movie/collection merger. Alas, I am simian face free though. :(
                  Ah, don't worry about that. I'm in the process of replenishing my stock after selling off most of my masks with the exception of the 2 lead foam latex appliance masks. I do need to put together a few more outfits (jumpsuits, handler/ riot patrol outfits), and get the ship to Chris before beginning. I can just see us knocking it over in all the excitement.

Comment

• Chris
                    Persistent Member
                    • Dec 23, 2009

This might not fit into Planet of the Men but before I'm kicked to the Forbidden Zone just remember that I come with my own Astronaut suit. I can play a mean "Skipper" (from Beneath) but you have to provide the chrome air mattress.

IM1188 - I'm not falling for the old bleeding Lawgiver gag again. Fool me twice shame on you but fool me three times...
                    If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• sixxvanrose
                      • Dec 31, 2010

Gosh darn it, I feel sooo left out of this....

What day to I come over for my conquest jumpsuit fitting...lol

We should do a ape movie marathon soon..
                      Looking to Buy: Planet Of The Apes

Lunchboxes, Megos, Toys, You have it, I buy it!

Comment

• Matthew Sotis
                        • Mar 17, 2011

Oh man, all of you are more than welcome and in. Snick, i forgot about the spacesuit. Hmm. First things first. I had to go out and get a new decent camera (non high def to be somewhat consistant with the other footage). Here's a moderately compressed test shot of the ship. Click on the pic below to see the video:

Last edited by Matthew Sotis; Apr 6, '11, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• jessica
                          fortune favors the bold
                          • Nov 5, 2007

Originally posted by Matthew Sotis
                          Ah, don't worry about that. I'm in the process of replenishing my stock after selling off most of my masks with the exception of the 2 lead foam latex appliance masks. I do need to put together a few more outfits (jumpsuits, handler/ riot patrol outfits), and get the ship to Chris before beginning. I can just see us knocking it over in all the excitement.
                          I can just see that happening, you bunch of gorillas!

To do list:
                          1:6 boots for Mathilda, 1:1 Romulan Commander outfit, Ursus helmet; Cornelius appliance

Comment

• Chris
                            Persistent Member
                            • Dec 23, 2009

Originally posted by sixxvanrose
                            We should do a ape movie marathon soon..
                            There is going to be one in Philly in August.

The new video looks great. It stops right where the....we forgot the sleep chambers!!!!!
                            Last edited by Chris; Apr 7, '11, 7:26 AM.

Comment

• Matthew Sotis
                              • Mar 17, 2011

I can just see that happening, you bunch of gorillas!
                              LOL. Yep, here we are at the 1st annual "Super race" convention:

The new video looks great. It stops right where the....we forgot the sleep chambers!!!!!
                              Crap! I knew i forgot something!

There is going to be one in Philly in August.
                              That one may be 35mm too. I saw one of the upcoming ape filmfests barred the Walberg version and instead put "Return to the POTA" as their 6th film. A cartoon fest as well?

Comment

• jessica
                                fortune favors the bold
                                • Nov 5, 2007

hubba hubba! Nothing is as exciting as seeing some gorillas from Planet of the Apes.

To do list:

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎