X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • livnxxxl
    Megoholic RocketScientist
    • Oct 23, 2007

I got mine today! Thank you very much!

Is probably about what you will be seeing here a lot at the wonderful Mego Museum once the real Super Collector figures are in stock and begin to ship.

I have been kind of stoked lately to read about all of the cool Mego likeness coming out in the near future. Like most members here I have also read about the Super Collector and the Brick Mantooth figures from the Mego Museum. I much like a lot of folks here cannot wait to get my hands on them. They look sooooo cool.

So....Until then...I can kind of say I have mine already. Well sorta anyway....

I am just about finished with it as you can see. I just have to paint the head and finish the collector and I could pretty much stick a fork in it and call it done. Right now you are viewing the invisible head version. LOL!!

As always though I am curious to see what you folks think so far. Thanks for viewing!

Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

Not fair, you cheated
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• livnxxxl
      Megoholic RocketScientist
      • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by Meule
      Not fair, you cheated
      A Super Collector has to do what a Super Collector has to do to get what he wants. LOL!
      Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎