Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bizarro Amy
    Formerly known as Del
    • Dec 12, 2004

I don't specifically mean there's a problem with a character having gigantic boobies, obviously we see that all the time. I just mean that specifically with Mego gals, their arms are so small that a big rack looks weird. Maybe you could find a way to make slightly larger arms to go with the boob enhancements.

Edited to ask: Are these going to be made of resin, or did you mean that they'll be rubber? Didn't someone else offer something like this before, only made of silicone?
    Hey! Where's the waiter with the water for my daughter?

Check out my customs!
    https://www.facebook.com/BizarroAmy
    http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bizarroamy

Comment

• REMOVED
      • Apr 28, 2024

Originally posted by del
      I don't specifically mean there's a problem with a character having gigantic boobies, obviously we see that all the time. I just mean that specifically with Mego gals, their arms are so small that a big rack looks weird. Maybe you could find a way to make slightly larger arms to go with the boob enhancements.

Edited to ask: Are these going to be made of resin, or did you mean that they'll be rubber? Didn't someone else offer something like this before, only made of silicone?
      Yes only they charge about five thousand.....

I think Volks and Obitsu offer them for their dollies.... I agree about the small arms thing............. the female arms and legs are already too twiggy even without the wonderbust.

Comment

• D-McMEGO
        • Oct 30, 2008

Pics are vaguely disturbing but Kudos on a original idea !

Comment

• ddgaff1132
          Persistent Member
          • Oct 3, 2007

Well I guess this day was due. Mego's with boobjobs. Hopefully someone wont come up with an idea to fiddle with the pelvic region. That would be too disturbing.
          Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
          MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• ThatBatmanGuy
            Career Member
            • May 14, 2007

Yes, these will be cast in resin and in flesh color to match the bodies. I tried to make this custom part as easy as it could be for the customizer to use. Of course, this type of custom isn't everyone's cup of tea. From my POP, I invisioned this custom sorta like upgrading the male megos chest with one of the buff wrestler chest. But, I wanted to give everyone a choice: Small is just about right for any custom. Med is the size of most BIG customs. Large is just about over the top. But they all have their purpose: to help bring our customs to another level.

Bob

Comment

• JediJaida
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 14, 2008

Okay, time for me to put my two cent's in.

I think that different sized breast plates are a good thing. Obitsu dolls and Triad dolls have them, so why not us?

I agree that the Large size boobies would make the doll look out of proportion, but have you seen the boob jobs that some women get?

Especially someone like Pamela Anderson or Dolly Parton? Dolly is a rather petite woman, although she was very curvy in her day.

Pamela Anderson though; that's just freaky.

Besides, don't most superheroines have larger sized busts because they're drawn that way? Take a look at Catwoman when she was in her purple and black outfit; she had a large rack.

Wonder Woman has a large rack, but then isn't she over six feet tall?

Most comic book artists, except for a rare few, are male, and they have a rather lopsided approach to drawing female characters. Their inner nerd wants a superheroine to have a big rack; BINGO! She has a big rack.

Who's going to pay money to buy a comic book or an action figure that is flat as an ironing board? No one, that's who.
              JediJaida

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

This is gonna sound strange, but here goes...

Can these enhancement be adapted (dremelled?) to fit onto a male Doc Mego torso?

Almitysufx posted a fantastic Giganta a few months ago that cleverly featured a T2 male adapted with a bosom--really worked well for the character.

I've been interested in that approach to the character ever since.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• spiderrogue
                  new mego-er
                  • Feb 3, 2008

one word...powergirl....see..now you all want to buy these, huh? admit it, she has big..umm...tater tots...at least in toy and comic form..so why not in custom/mego form as well??

Comment

• Timothy2251
                    Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                    • Mar 15, 2008

I'll definitely order a set of all three when they're available - I've had a Power Girl custom in mind for awhile.
                    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• ThatBatmanGuy
                      Career Member
                      • May 14, 2007

Thanks everyone for your comments.

The comic book heroes and real life women are really good points. These custom parts are a reflection on both.

These will be cast in resin, so you can sand/cut/dremel all you want to. With some work, you could attach them to a Doc Mego male body to make a custom Giganta or She-Hulk.

They will be forsale shortly. I didn't want to take anyone's money before I had product in hand. Too easy for life to throw you a curve to mess things up.

Bob

Comment

• Bizarro Amy
                        Formerly known as Del
                        • Dec 12, 2004

Originally posted by ddgaff1132
                        Well I guess this day was due. Mego's with boobjobs. Hopefully someone wont come up with an idea to fiddle with the pelvic region. That would be too disturbing.
                        I just stuffed Superman with a pair of Dorothy's socks.
                        Hey! Where's the waiter with the water for my daughter?

Check out my customs!
                        https://www.facebook.com/BizarroAmy
                        http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bizarroamy

Comment

• kingdom warrior
                          OH JES!!
                          • Jul 21, 2005

Originally posted by del

Comment

• Tothiro
                            Kitten Mittens
                            • Aug 28, 2008

Originally posted by del
                            For the win, madam.

Comment

• bobws
                              Permanent Member
                              • Feb 13, 2008

Bravo Bravo ,Del

Can these peices be added to an original Female Mego like WW or Dinah-mite?
                              "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• jessica
                                fortune favors the bold
                                • Nov 5, 2007

Very super cool idea for an upgrade...but I agree with Del--the larger milk bombs make the figure look like a caricature.
                                Those who look outside dream. Those who look within awake.
                                Samples of my work are found here: Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness

To do list:
                                1:6 boots for Mathilda, 1:1 Romulan Commander outfit, Ursus helmet; Cornelius appliance
                                1:9 scale ape's new suit for Cornelius;

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎