• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Merlyn1976
    Fist of Khonshu
    • Mar 29, 2005

BlacKryptonite's Dark Knight
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

In the Southeast Pacific, lies the sunken city of R'Leyh. There lies C'thulhu waits to return to our world with the other Great Old Ones. A hideous creature of enormous size and alien power, it waits for it's time to return patiently. For it has all the time in the world while it waits for the stars.

Comment

• CaptainTrenchcoat
      Career Member
      • Jul 6, 2006

Originally posted by Hulk
      A couple more options are the KidzBiz / Bikin Batman figures with the rotocast heads

I actually bought that head but didn't really like the smile. I was looking for the dark knight look.

Comment

• BlackKnight
        The DarkSide Customizer
        • Apr 16, 2005

AquaTroys head is very nice... Doc Mego Used to sell a very nice head as Well.

& When your Done with that.. Anthony has the Perfect Aparo Box.
        ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Meule
          Verbose Member
          • Nov 14, 2004

I absolutely LOVE Batman customs and these two right here are wicked cool

Originally posted by The Bat
          I did Him in black once too...just found this old Pic I had saved on a CD.
          Originally posted by BlackKnight
          AquaTroys head is very nice... Doc Mego Used to sell a very nice head as Well.

& When your Done with that.. Anthony has the Perfect Aparo Box.
          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• CaptainTrenchcoat
            Career Member
            • Jul 6, 2006

" I absolutely LOVE Batman customs and these two right here are wicked cool"

I couldn't agree more. It would be cool to have a Character of the month as well as the Customser of the month section.

I think using the electrical tape for the symbol is brilliant. I never would have thought of that. I love this place for all the help and tips.

Comment

• The Bat
              Batman Fanatic
              • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by CaptainTrenchcoat
              "

I think using the electrical tape for the symbol is brilliant. I never would have thought of that. I love this place for all the help and tips.

Thanks! And If You find it too difficult to do it "free-Hand"...you could make Yourself a Stencil. Use a Heavy Stock Paper(two-ply Bristol Board), and draw the Symbol on first...then cut it out with an Exzacto Knife. Instant Stencil!
              sigpic

Comment

• brineb
                Persistent Member
                • Aug 26, 2006

I love all these custom Batmans!!! I didn't realize there were so many different heads out there!!!
                I also play with other dolls:
                http://brineb.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎