X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • silveralex
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 22, 2012

WGSH Bodies

I’ve grown to really like the WGSH 50th anniversary bodies and would love to use them for customs . (After fixing the knee issue of course ) - any chance Mego will ever sell just the bodies ?
  • KingKickass1983
    Career Member
    • Jan 19, 2019

Originally posted by silveralex
    I’ve grown to really like the WGSH 50th anniversary bodies and would love to use them for customs . (After fixing the knee issue of course ) - any chance Mego will ever sell just the bodies ?
    That's doubtful...In an ideal world, we'd be able to contact the companies and just buy what we want...

until then, there's ebay. Or a sale might come along and you can stock up on cheap figures. I used to buy tons of Woody figures on the cheap for custom bodies...
    Wanted:

Diamond select Spider-man hands. Long shot, I know...but ya never know..

Comment

• silveralex
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 22, 2012

The current Mego bodies (the ones with the knee problem) - have they only been used on WGSH so far?

Also, what other "NuMego" bodies are there?
      I've bought the (Wave 9?) Superman & Batman - they seem a bit smaller, have bands, and a different neck plug
      There's WGSH.
      I have a couple of the Topps ones - they have same neck plug as WGSH, but have the issue of having been made too short.

Any other types out there?

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎