X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Wanted--Mego Gal-scale pantyhose

Searching for nude/sheer pantyhose/tights for the classic Mego female body.

Any suggestions/links appreciated.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.
  • apes3978
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 19, 2005

^^^ Didn't theressa sew things like that? She's virtually gone from the forums now, but she may still sell on eBay? ^^^

Comment

• ddgaff1132
      Persistent Member
      • Oct 3, 2007

Hello, so here is a fix I did to make a joe sized Female French resistance fighter eons ago. This is if you are going for 1940s stocking (2 long sock type)
      I went to Dollar tree and purchased long thin party balloons (the ones to make balloon animals) If lucky there will be 1 or 2 colored tan or blush colored.
      I stuck them on a pencil and rolled them down and then rolled them onto the doll's legs. I then folded the tops over to get that classic 1940's nylon look.
      The balloons are usually tight enough to work on Mego scale female legs. The drawback is the balloons don't last long and dry rot off.
      Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
      MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Thank you for the balloon suggestion. I've seen those used for SMDM arm replacement covers as well.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Tiberiusguy
          Museum Patron
          • Aug 23, 2019

I was looking at leggings that seem to be for 12” fashion dolls, also seen them for 6”. They are on the auction site, and I’m wondering if the waist and leg sizes aren’t comparable, albeit longer. A trim and a boot cover would cover it.
          I cut down the legs of a monster high doll, and the leggings that I had for my BBT girls, looked ok on her

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Thank you--I was thinking, too of modifying Barbie/Skipper hosiery.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎