X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ozcollector1992
    Longtime Oz Collector
    • Oct 13, 2006

Munchkin body reproduction?

He all I’m trying to make some custom Oz figures and instead of looking for destroyed munchkins did any other characters come on that body style? And 3D prints or reproduction of thier body’s?
    Your powers on Earth may seem extraordinary, Kal-El, but we are not gods. - Jor-El (Smallville Season 5)
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Not exactly an answer, but I use/display Barbie Munchkins with my Mego WOz figures. Good size, cute, and I think you could customize them. I think the regular figures are Tommy & Kelly.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• ozcollector1992
      Longtime Oz Collector
      • Oct 13, 2006

I used to do the same thing. I’m trying to make a mego style flying monkey using a munchkin body but too afraid to use an actual munchkin for it
      Your powers on Earth may seem extraordinary, Kal-El, but we are not gods. - Jor-El (Smallville Season 5)

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I was thinking of using a child body for the Flying Monkey.

I've saved a pair of vintage Super Powers Hawkman wings for it.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

Madame Alexander Wizard Of Oz BLUE WINGED MONKEY

Madame Alexander Wizard Of Oz BLUE WINGED MONKEY.jpg

I like the McDonalds Happy Meal Madame Alexander Wizard Of Oz BLUE WINGED MONKEY. You can still purchase at a reasonable price for those wanting to expand there Oz collection.
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

There is a Barbie monkey, too with the Winkie Guardsman Ken.

Comment

• monitor_ep
              Talkative Member
              • May 11, 2013

yeah at over $100
              Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• ozcollector1992
                Longtime Oz Collector
                • Oct 13, 2006

I have both the madame Alexander one and the Barbie one from years ago. They both have molded bodies which doesn’t seem mego to me I would love to make a jumpsuit like the lion had with a molded head. I like the kids body idea! What do they look like size wise next to a munchkin?

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

I'm sorry, I don't know about scale because I don't have any vintage Munchkins. But I agree about the fuzzy bodysuit.

Comment

• apes3978
                    Permanent Member
                    • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by ozcollector1992
                    I like the kids body idea! What do they look like size wise next to a munchkin?
                    Like PNGwynne, I don't own any of the original Mego Munchkins: However, I can tell you that a Mego kid body is 5 inches tall without a head on it.
                    Last edited by apes3978; Feb 3, '22, 1:01 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• ozcollector1992
                      Longtime Oz Collector
                      • Oct 13, 2006

Ok cool thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎