X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Khoury
    • Jun 16, 2008

Looking for scan of boxes Mego 12" Lynda Carter WW & Steve Trevor

Hi,

I'm working on a book called Age of TV Heroes, and I'm looking for a sharp color scan (300dpi) of the artwork from the packaging from the large-sized WW and Steve Trevor dolls to feature it somewhere in the book. I'm looking for the packaging with Ms. Carter on the box. If someone could make me a nice scan, I'd appreciate it, and if usable, I'll make sure that they get a copy of the book.

BTW, here's the website for the book: Age of TV Heroes - Welcome! or check TwoMorrows Publishing, Celebrating the Art History of Comics

Best,
    George
  • jemboy2004
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 14, 2005

I'd do it for you but I won't be able to until weds night. Does it have to be a scan? I could do that but I'd have to take my dolls to work to do the scans for you.

Comment

• George Khoury
      • Jun 16, 2008

Originally posted by jemboy2004
      I'd do it for you but I won't be able to until weds night. Does it have to be a scan? I could do that but I'd have to take my dolls to work to do the scans for you.
      A digitial photo could work. The detail has to be as good as you can make it. Thanks!

Comment

• George Khoury
        • Jun 16, 2008

Originally posted by PCofmisfittoys
        george , great cover to the book..Will be a great read to it looks like.

Thanks! I had the time of my life putting this book together. My co-writer and I want to make this book unlike anything you've ever seen about the genre. I also want it to be something very arresting to its readers. The kind of book that you'd consider a good friend.

Comment

• The Toyroom
          The Packaging King
          • Dec 31, 2004

George, if you'd prefer I can send you an actual full-size glossy print out of the box, or whatever portion you need, so you can do as you please.
          Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• jemboy2004
            Persistent Member
            • Aug 14, 2005

it looks like a great book. I agee the cover is Great! If Toyroom's idea is more appealing to you let me know or I'll send you the digital pics you need. I can take some good shots of them, I'll take them outside then they would come out really nice with great detail too.

Comment

• George Khoury
              • Jun 16, 2008

Hi Toyroom-

I actually wanted to see if it were possible to get a strong enough pic that captured the box as well as the figure inside.

Thanks,
              George

Comment

• The Toyroom
                The Packaging King
                • Dec 31, 2004

George,
                Then I'd go with Ric's suggestion of a pic then...my 12" Wonder Woman isn't up to par for that...the box is better than the figure.
                Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• George Khoury
                  • Jun 16, 2008

Originally posted by The Toyroom
                  George,
                  Then I'd go with Ric's suggestion of a pic then...my 12" Wonder Woman isn't up to par for that...the box is better than the figure.
                  Jemboy,

Would it be possible to get those scans? Feel free to send me a message.

Best,
                  George

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎