X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODBJBG
    Permanent Member
    • May 15, 2009

Who makes the best suits?

I bought a few suits from CTVT and I find they're a bit too tight looking or short on my Type-S bodies. Which is all I use now. I know the different styles on there tend to lead to different results. But is there a general consensus who makes the best suits?

And by that I mean, business suits, not bodysuits.
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Isn't CTVT pretty much it for off the rack suits?
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• BATMAN89
      Mego obsessed!!!
      • Jul 20, 2010

Idk about business suits, but you can PM Bleit1701 and Theressa, and see what they can offer.
      Our best Seamster, and Seamstress!
      Big Kid Toys Facebook Page!

My Good Trader's List
      My Early Custom Megos

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

I think Doc Mego still has business suits, although I believe he only has them in 3 different colors
        but they do fit the mego scale figures, I have bought a few from him in the past.

But if your looking for something else, then "yes" Brian Leitner and Theressa would be your best bets,
        I also got special outfits done by an ebay member Alayne Kelley from, Vermont, her ebay ID is (filmstripfantasy)
        She's done most of my Trek outfits, which I still need to post more pics of.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎