X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CrimsonGhost
    Often invisible
    • Jul 18, 2002

Originally posted by thunderbolt
    That's easy, Goldie Hawn. Yeah, Tor would be perfect for Clayface, too. Howabout Bane? Bruno Sammartino? Or go all out and get El Santo? Heck, Bruno could be Bane and El Santo could be the visiting hero ala Green Hornet. Just imagine him rolling up in his convertible to police headquarters instead of Batman.
    El Santo teaming up with '66 Batman is the greatest idea in the history of ideas.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost
      El Santo teaming up with '66 Batman is the greatest idea in the history of ideas.
      yeah, the more I think about that the more I like it. Would the Blue Demon be there as his sidekick? Man, just a whole show of those two patterned after the West/Ward tv show would be gold.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

one more. John Fiedler for the Ventriloquist and Billy Barty for Scarface.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• mhackley
          • May 27, 2008

66 TWO FACE!!! Here's an interesting article pertaining to expanded adventures of the 66 series. I am enjoying the attention DC is paying to the property. I wonder how they will interpret other characters such as the Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, Bane, etc.

http://comicbook.com/2014/10/17/how-...on-batman-66-/

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ Wow, that is almost the exact color scheme I went with. Looks like Alex Ross cast Cary Grant.

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Jerry Lewis?? Toyman? Calendar Man?

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

I'm considering using an acetone shrunk Al Bundy head for The Archer. Still need a Jerry Lewis idea, I plan to use one of the Venture boys for his head.
                Last edited by thunderbolt; Nov 8, '14, 6:06 AM.

Comment

• kingdom warrior
                  OH JES!!
                  • Jul 21, 2005

That's easy, Goldie Hawn. Yeah, Tor would be perfect for Clayface, too. Howabout Bane? Bruno Sammartino? Or go all out and get El Santo? Heck, Bruno could be Bane and El Santo could be the visiting hero ala Green Hornet. Just imagine him rolling up in his convertible to police headquarters instead of Batman.
                  Not just Santo but Blue Demon and Mil Mascaras as a team....Oh yeah! lol

Comment

• kingdom warrior
                    OH JES!!
                    • Jul 21, 2005

Elvis Presley as Zodiac Master.....lol

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

I see them showing up in Commissioner Gordon's office just like this

Comment

• hawkmike
                        Persistent Member
                        • Dec 15, 2003

Harley...terri garr
                        wanted mego arch reactor

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

Y'know, I'm thinking of her in Star Trek & that's a great suggestion, Mike.

I'd love to have seen possible Batman Lyle Waggoner as "Batman Wannabee" the Cat-Man.

And don't you wish the show would have had King Cobra & Prof. Hugo Strange (from the credits) in the show?
                          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

I still need a gig for Jerry Lewis. Lyle as Catman is good.

Comment

• fallensaviour
                              Talkative Member
                              • Aug 28, 2006

I still need a gig for Jerry Lewis. Lyle as Catman is good.
                              How about Lewis as either the sewer King or in the classic sixties style of himself playing his twin he could portray
                              tweedle dee and tweedle dum?
                              “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• fallensaviour
                                Talkative Member
                                • Aug 28, 2006

Have you thought of george reeves as composite superman?
                                I think that would be a great guest star.
                                “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎