Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dunder Mifflin
    • Dec 3, 2013

MEGO body,heads,ZICA body's

Hi, new to the MEGO Community, just need a lot of help in some tips sorry if this was asked before.

Bought the whole set of 2010 -11 Bif Bang Pow LOST MEGOs. I enjoyed posing it and playing with if until one of the figure dislocated it's arm, I thought it broke, took the shirt off put it back in the pocket, sad to find out that rubber bands was holding the joints together and then and another figure leg dislocated fix it but every time i pose it it becomes loose again. This really bumped and stressed me out. Newer 2013 DC Retro joker body seem to be mostly the same. So here are some questions i need help with.

- How to safely swap MEGOS heads ?
    - Are the Zica body below works with MEGOS HEADS.

I hope this makes sense and maybe the reason the body joints use rubber bands is to be like the retros figures from the 70's and 80's. thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Dunder Mifflin; Dec 14, '13, 11:15 AM.
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

The ZICA bodies were very compatible with Mego heads.

Just soften the head with either a blow dryer, or let it sit in hot water for five minutes. Tap water is fine, no boiling hot water.

Then, when the head is soft, carefully push in the neck plug. Use a small, thin wooden dowel to push it all the way in.

Once it's in, you're done. Just dress it and ta da!
    JediJaida

Comment

• Dunder Mifflin
      • Dec 3, 2013

Thanks a lot for the help. really happy now

Comment

• sprytel
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 26, 2009

There is slightly less room for the neck plug on the Zica body. So for figures with long plugs, you may have to shave them down a little. But generally speaking, you shouldn't have any issues putting a Mego head on.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎