Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bat-Manga: Batman, Robin, and Lord Deathman.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr_cyclops
    One eyed, wonder
    • Dec 17, 2009

Bat-Manga: Batman, Robin, and Lord Deathman.

Inspired by the custom ReMego Italian Batman I'm working on, the Bat-Manga idea followed quickly.
    WIP Manga Batman and Robin head sculpts have begun with the layout shape. Lord Deathman to follow soon.
    My approach is the Mego, Manga comics, Brave and the Bold cartoon, Bat-mite Presents, Batman's Strangest Cases.
    So, while we wait for the 1eyed Doc to get these heads to the point of sharing pics, any ideas on how to make the outfits?
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• dr_cyclops
      One eyed, wonder
      • Dec 17, 2009

Thanks for the video link.
      Although I have extra CTVT skeleton figures, for Lord Deathman, I plan to sculpt/mold/cast the head myself.
      For the bodysuit, black with skeleton style design. as shown in the cartoon and manga comics.
      So, I don't think I'll be using anything from this figure on this particular custom character.
      Nevertheless, those skeleton figures have great custom potential.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

funny you should mention this. I am cranking out a few of the Manga villains right now.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

that's the head I am using for Lord Death Man
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎