X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Help needed with jack-o-lantern Mego head...for Oz

'Tis the season, & I've been scanning Hallowe'en décor without success.

I want to make some Oz customs, including Jack Pumpkinhead. He has a happy jack-o-lantern head (round eyes, triangle nose, zig-zag mouth).

I cant seem to find anything appropriate and was wondering what other members thought.

Maybe I need a semi-custom, or modified Samhain, etc.?
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

MERV PUMPKINHEAD (SANDMAN).JPG

Why don't you use the Ghostbusters Pumpkin from the two pack that is on sale at TRU?
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• ctc
      Fear the monkeybat!
      • Aug 16, 2001

Hmmmm....

Check out the dollar stores. Look through their Halloween stuff. You might find something there that can be easily converted to a head. I find all sorts of good stuff at the dollar stores.

Optionally, you might want to sculpt your own. A Jack O'Lantern head would be a good beginner's project; not neccessarily a lot of detail, enough room you can add your own touches, and requiring a fair bit of mastery of the basics of sculpting.

Don C.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

^ Yes, I was thinking I might try the Ghostbusters head with resculpted features. I need to invest in some sculpting/dental tools...

I have been hitting dollar stores.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

LMK if you want it.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• nobody
            banjo!
            • Jan 26, 2012

I think thats right on the money.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

I've received some great PMs & am following-up--thanks to all for your input.

Comment

• toddd4108
                • Nov 2, 2010

Try Halloween pez they have a great Jack head or spirit stores they have a few with light up eyes that are mego size

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎