X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Starroid Raiders Dagon
    Persistent Member
    • Apr 28, 2013

DOC Megos Current Bodies Question

Has anyone bought the new body with the back screws from Doc Mego? If so, could you tell me if the arms, legs, torso, and trunks the same color tone?
    The ones I bought from before have a different tone (less red) on the torso and trunks. I RIT dyed two bodies over the weekend. I knew the arms and legs take color more quickly and I was able to get the torso and trunks to take more by gradually adding acetone to the hot water. I can get pretty close but can still notice the slightly different undertone so was wondering if the new bodies are all same tone (they look like it in the picture). The joint "buttons" are really resistant! I will need to paint them or take them out and do them separately.
  • CrimsonGhost
    Often invisible
    • Jul 18, 2002

The swivel arm bodies match perfectly. I don't have a new non-swivel one so I don't know about that.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• MadDoc138
      • Feb 21, 2013

I got two of those and mine seem to be OK. They certainly make putting heads on much easier. I think I'll keep getting those as long as he has them, and the price is good.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
        Permanent Member
        • Mar 7, 2011

I have been using them too. They look good to me as well and much easier to put the heads in, only a couple am I playing with the neck plugs to get them to fit AND THAT'S BECAUSE OF THE HEAD NOT THE BODY.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎