X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Random Axe
    The Voice of Reason
    • Apr 16, 2008

Doctor Fate head

There's lots of full helmet versions of him but have there ever been or are there any with the half helmet? I can't remember seeing one so probably not, but I thought I'd throw this out there and see. I either need that or a suitable half helmet I can put over top of an existing head. Any help is appreciated.
    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.
  • Spyweb007
    Persistent Member
    • Apr 18, 2006

If you get the full helmet version and dip it in plasti-dip, you could cut the bottom half and make a removale half helmet. I've done this a few times with pez dispensers, (Captain America and Batman) and just slip the fiished mask over a suitable mego head. I thnk plasti dip even comes in yellow so you could skip painting it.

Comment

• megocrazy
      Museum Trouble Maker
      • Feb 18, 2007

I did a removable mask Fate a few years back using Plasti-Dip. Works good for helmets. Half helmet head would work good for a Guardian figure too.
      It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• dr_cyclops
        One eyed, wonder
        • Dec 17, 2009

I've considered this head, for if and when I start some DC heads in the future.
        As for inspiration of a boost, consider what existing head you think would be perfect to sculpt a half helmet on. Don't worry hair style and head gear, these can be cut down. Shop around for mouth, chin and over all scale. That said, a custom Aurora Superman, might work as a starting point.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎